At Xilinx, we are leading the industry transformation to build an adaptable, intelligent world. ARE YOU bold, collaborative, and creative? At Xilinx, we hire and develop leaders and innovators who want to revolutionize the world of technology. We believe that by embracing diverse ideas, pushing boundaries, and working together as ONEXILINX, anything is possible.
Our culture of innovation began with the invention of the Field Programmable Gate Array (FPGA), and with the 2018 introduction of our Adaptive Compute Acceleration Platform (ACAP), has made a quantum leap in capability, solidifying our role as the adaptable platform supplier of choice. From the start, we have always believed in providing inventors with products and platforms that are infinitely adaptable. From self-driving cars, to world-record genome processing, to AI and big data, to the world's first 5G networks, we empower the world's builders and visionaries whose ideas solve every day problems and enhance people's lives.
If you are PASSIONATE, ADAPTABLE, and INNOVATIVE, Xilinx is the right place for you! At Xilinx we care deeply about creating meaningful development experiences while building a strong sense of belonging and connection. We foster an environment of empowered learning, wellness, community engagement, and recognition, so you can focus on work that matters - world class technology that improves the way we live and work. We are ONEXILINX.
The successful candidate would have the following general qualifications:
- Versed in Config Manager (SCCM), Intune (device enrollment, Azure AD, Application Deployment, Certification Deployment, etc.) and experience in deploying Autopilot.
- Other MDM experience desired (e.g. VMware Airwatch)
- Identify and troubleshoot problems that arise during rollout and delivery of end point device management solutions
- This person will execute delivery of IT workflows for managed endpoints, with guidance and direction from the desktop architect
- Responsible for crafting and delivering a stellar end-user experience for PC’s deployed through modern deployment methods including inventory control, security base-lining, patching, software and applications deployment, OS upgrades, etc.
- Participate in the design of software-enabled service infrastructure needed to support internal and external security requirements (access control, claims rules, single-sign-on, MFA, etc.)
- Engage on customer first processes demonstrating an ability to adopt and provide feedback on conceptual mock-ups and process maps
- This person will be part of an End-User Services team where every role is expected to provide end-user support to some degree
- Stay knowledgeable of cutting edge technology trends, demonstrates attendance and knowledge application therein
- 5+ years experience in related fields, executive level support or desktop engineering services
- 3+ years experience with various Microsoft workloads; Intune, SCCM, MS Azure, Active Directory, Office365, Windows
Autopilot, Windows Analytics, SQL Server, GPO Management, Windows
Desktop Operating Systems, Windows PowerShell, AD and GPO management
- Scripting IS A MUST
- Proficiency with solutions design, configuration, and implementation and can talk to experience across various projects
- Experience with traditional and modern IT processes, tools and solutions (change management is key)
- Strong scientific method and technical know-how to troubleshoot errors to resolution in the most efficient manner possible
- Ability to communicate smoothly and clearly to convey end-user requirements and issues to senior IT management
- Superior written and oral communications
- Knowledge-base documentation skills
- Mac and MacOS experience / JAMF experience highly preferred
- MSCE preferred
- Sr. Level experience with supporting Executive staff across broad array of endpoint and user experience issues under pressure highly preferred
- Strong holistic Information Security background highly preferred
Job Functions include assisting the Unified Endpoint Management team and Desktop Architect to:
- Create, maintain, test, and deploy standard desktop images
- Create, maintain, test, and deploy packages through a software distribution infrastructure
- Responsible for
updating existing Desktop GPOs
- Troubleshoot and testing of new Desktop
- Mobile Device Management of company owned smart devices via Airwatch or other
- Beta test patches and resolve issues prior to company wide roll-out
- Provide second level support to Desktop Support contractors (coach, mentor, train, document, audit)
- Identify regular improvement opportunities surrounding service delivery and how the user-experience is perceived (believes that everyone from T1-T3 is