At Xilinx, we are leading the industry transformation to build an adaptable, intelligent world. ARE YOU bold, collaborative, and creative? At Xilinx, we hire and develop leaders and innovators who want to revolutionize the world of technology. We believe that by embracing diverse ideas, pushing boundaries, and working together as ONEXILINX, anything is possible.
Our culture of innovation began with the invention of the Field Programmable Gate Array (FPGA), and with the 2018 introduction of our Adaptive Compute Acceleration Platform (ACAP), has made a quantum leap in capability, solidifying our role as the adaptable platform supplier of choice. From the start, we have always believed in providing inventors with products and platforms that are infinitely adaptable. From self-driving cars, to world-record genome processing, to AI and big data, to the world's first 5G networks, we empower the world's builders and visionaries whose ideas solve every day problems and enhance people's lives.
The Channel Sales Manager (CSM) role will be responsible for leading and deploying resources and a territory sales strategy in conjunction with a Xilinx Technical Sales Lead and our distribution partner, Avnet Electronics. Avnet brings a host of general applications and sales resources, but also provides Avnet employed Xilinx dedicated Technical Sales Engineers, Field Applications Engineers, and a host of deeper Embedded Specialists.
The CSM will be responsible for:
• Exceeding revenue targets in a predictable way
• Maximize our ROI and while accelerating Time to Revenue
• Expanding the Xilinx customer base through system level understanding and solutions delivery within known accounts and finding and nurturing new accounts
• Core Vertical Markets – Aerospace & Defense, Automotive, Broadcast & Pro A/V, Consumer Electronics, Data Center, Emulation & Prototyping, High Performance Computing, Industrial, Medical, Test & Measurement, and Wired/Wireless Communications
• New SAM identification/capture
• Solution Delivery – In addition to cutting edge FPGA technology, Xilinx delivers a broad range of SoC’s, MPSoC’s, RFSoC’s, ALVEO boards, and the recently announced Versal ACAP.
• Cohesive use of Avnet resources and Xilinx vertical marketing and architecture teams
• Collaborating for success across multiple North American Xilinx Sales teams
If you are PASSIONATE, ADAPTABLE, and INNOVATIVE, Xilinx is the right place for you! At Xilinx we care deeply about creating meaningful development experiences while building a strong sense of belonging and connection. We foster an environment of empowered learning, wellness, community engagement, and recognition, so you can focus on work that matters - world class technology that improves the way we live and work. We are ONEXILINX.
• An assertive coach and leader with a demonstrated ability to lead and manage large teams
• Adaptive, creative, learning mindset, balanced with a practical, attention to detail, hands on approach to getting things done.
• Ability to deploy, lead, and challenge a large pool of indirect resources within a large geography
• Collaborative skills to mobilize and coordinate internal resources efficiently within the sales process; provides the right level of organizational structure and direction to the team
• A fear of losing that drives a passion for winning
• Demonstrated success in account sales with complex system level design
• Proven track record of successful account management experience for strategic accounts
• Team player, able to work effectively within team environment
• Knowledge of Embedded and Processor hardware and software solutions, FGPA’s / PLD’s is an asset