At Xilinx, we are leading the industry transformation to build an adaptable, intelligent world. ARE YOU bold, collaborative, and creative? At Xilinx, we hire and develop leaders and innovators who want to revolutionize the world of technology. We believe that by embracing diverse ideas, pushing boundaries, and working together as ONEXILINX, anything is possible.
Our culture of innovation began with the invention of the Field Programmable Gate Array (FPGA), and with the 2018 introduction of our Adaptive Compute Acceleration Platform (ACAP), has made a quantum leap in capability, solidifying our role as the adaptable platform supplier of choice. From the start, we have always believed in providing inventors with products and platforms that are infinitely adaptable. From self-driving cars, to world-record genome processing, to AI and big data, to the world's first 5G networks, we empower the world's builders and visionaries whose ideas solve every day problems and enhance people's lives.
The senior director of brand and communications is responsible for developing and leading the company’s brand strategy, corporate communications strategy and execution. He or she supports executive leadership as a communications advisor and strategist, leads the development and execution of the corporate brand transformation, and oversees creative production.
• Own and develop the company's brand definition and identity by creating brand personality, tone & voice, and the brand visual language.
• Be the keeper of the brand by training all stakeholders within the company on an ongoing basis to ensure that all external and internal touchpoints are consistent with the brand identity
• Own the company’s external communications strategy and set measurable objectives
• Develop strategies to improve brand awareness with our target markets starting with developing benchmarks, creating and launching brand awareness campaigns, developing a KPI framework to measure success and reporting on the performance
• Oversee creative direction and manage workload for team of creatives in video and design services
• Optimize visual architecture in support of brand transformation and translate into applicable standards
• Oversee the selection of agencies and manage the 3rd party agencies, holding them to the scope of work, and facilitating collaboration to produce high-impact results
• Own the development of thought leadership topics to help create brand awareness, build inbound media interest, and to shape the perceptions of our constituents, including customers, prospects, analysts, press, investors, potential employees, and partners
• Implement key communications policies, protocols and best practices in anticipation of crisis management
• Executive leadership
• Human resources
• Investor relations
• Global/integrated marketing
• Product marketing
• Sales enablement
If you are PASSIONATE, ADAPTABLE, and INNOVATIVE, Xilinx is the right place for you! At Xilinx we care deeply about creating meaningful development experiences while building a strong sense of belonging and connection. We foster an environment of empowered learning, wellness, community engagement, and recognition, so you can focus on work that matters - world class technology that improves the way we live and work. We are ONEXILINX.
• Bachelor’s degree required
• Master’s degree/MBA preferred
• 10 or more years of brand and corporate communications or related experience
• Implementation and management of global brand guidelines
• Management of communications to multiple complex stakeholder groups at a local, regional, and international scale
• Management of budget and resource allocation
• Previous demonstrated crisis management/avoidance
• Project management
• Strong written/oral communications
• Messaging and positioning
• Budget management
• Strategic, objective-driven planning and reporting
• Trusted advisor to senior executives
• Key industries/segments
• Traditional influencer ecosystem (e.g. journalists, analysts, authors)
• Social influencer ecosystem (e.g. bloggers, community leaders)
• Industry event landscape
• Company brand/value proposition
• Internal stakeholder groups