We are looking for an experienced Senior Administrator to provide cross-functional support to our engineering and HR teams based in our Regional HQ in Citywest, Dublin. This diverse team of engineering professionals is growing at a fast pace in a rapidly changing technology environment and has responsibility for some of Xilinx most successful products. This is an exciting opportunity for a dynamic, organised and highly professional administrator that is looking for a new challenge. We want someone with new ideas plus the enthusiasm to see them through to completion.
· Self-motivated, reliable, and organised
· Ability to provide professional delivery and timely support, whist anticipating the needs of the leadership team
· Eloquent and creative communication skills
· Proven mastery of Microsoft Office applications including Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Oracle, and SharePoint, with heavy emphasis in calendar management
· Strong organizational skills, detail-oriented, ability to multitask and prioritize multiple projects in a timely manner while working under pressure
· Ability to display professionalism and strict confidentiality with all materials, and exercise discretion when interfacing with the business
Xilinx develops highly flexible and adaptive processing platforms that
enable rapid innovation across a variety of technologies - from the endpoint to
the edge to the cloud. Xilinx is the inventor of the FPGA, hardware
programmable SoCs and the ACAP (Adaptive Compute Acceleration Platform),
designed to deliver the most dynamic processor technology in the industry and
enable the adaptable, intelligent and connected world of the future in a
multitude of markets including Data Center (Compute, Storage and Networking);
Wireless/5G and Wired Communications; Automotive/ADAS; Emulation &
Prototyping; Aerospace & Defense; Industrial Scientific & Medical, and
others. Xilinx's core strengths simultaneously address major industry trends
including the explosion of data, heterogeneous computing after Moore's Law, and
the dawn of artificial intelligence (AI).
Our global team is growing and we are looking for bold, collaborative and creative people to help us lead the industry transformation to build an adaptable intelligent world. We believe that by embracing diverse ideas, striving for excellence in all that we do, and working together as a unified team, we can accomplish anything. Come do your best work and live your best life as part of the ONEXILINX team!