DescriptionXilinx is the leading provider of All Programmable FPGAs, SoCs, MPSoCs and 3DICs. Xilinx's all-programmable devices are designed into tens of thousands of products that improve the quality of the everyday lives of billions of people worldwide. For over 30 years, Xilinx has been behind some of the greatest advancements in technology and science - from the industry's first fabless semiconductor model to the NASA Curiosity Mars Rover, to today's autonomous vehicles and hyperscale data centers. Xilinx uniquely enables applications that are both software-defined, yet hardware optimized - enabling smart, connected and differentiated applications across technology's biggest megatrends, including Machine Learning, 5G Wireless, Embedded Vision, Industrial IoT and Cloud Computing and more.
Xilinx is building out its communications team. We are seeking PR, AR and communications talent to help further shape the two-year-old communications department.
We are looking for experts in semiconductor media, industry analyst, and influencer relations, to support automotive, wired/wireless comms and 5G, and possibly corporate communications.
• Design and execute public relations strategies and campaigns that raise visibility for our executives, products, and technologies in support of our overall company goals and narratives.
• Manage the strategy and implementation of announcements, events and activities, that promote company stories and narratives.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Public Relations, Journalism, Communications or a related field
• 12+ years of recent and relevant experience
• Possess existing media and influencer relationships
• Understand the execute the “nuts and bolts” of PR but also bring new ideas to the table
• Ability to work quickly, excel under pressure, determine what is/is not newsworthy
• Ability to prioritize multiple activities and announcements
• Ability to quickly and easily gauge what will and will not move the needed
• Strong project management, organizational, communication and presentation skills
• Experience in semiconductors and/or embedded technologies
• Knowledge and experience at formidable companies