DescriptionAt Xilinx, we are leading the industry transformation to build an adaptable, intelligent world. ARE YOU bold, collaborative, and creative? At Xilinx, we hire and develop leaders and innovators who want to revolutionize the world of technology. We believe that by embracing diverse ideas, pushing boundaries, and working together as ONEXILINX, anything is possible.
This Xilinx SAE will be responsible for data center accounts in China. The SAE is responsible for all pre sales and post sales technical interactions with sales team and customers
• Provide deep technical support to customers in their selection and use of Xilinx development tools, silicon and IP products that ensure success
• POC design creation to demonstrate Xilinx's values on silicon, HW acceleration, performance, etc. in order to create design wins
• Work with FAE and Sales on any customer technical issues. Offloading FAEs from specific technical tasks, such as design compilation, timing closure, etc.
• Analyze customer needs, and compare and contrast Xilinx and competitive solutions in order to maximize the customers use of Xilinx products
• Code and implement circuits to demonstrate efficient use of Xilinx technology and competitive advantages to secure design wins
• Provide all post-sales support, including lab debug, timing closure and analysis, RTL coding and simulation, pinout creation, power analysis, and board design feedback
BS or MS in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science or equivalent
5+ years of industry experience with FPGA-based architecture definition, design, and support
Fundamental experience with EDA tools for FPGA and ASIC designs. Experience with Vivado, Quartus required (VCS, ModelSim are a plus)
In-depth knowledge of VHDL or Verilog design for ASIC and FPGA
C, C++ and OpenCL experience is a plus
knowledge of PCIe system and DMA
Knowledge of data center architectures, such as networking and storage is a plus
Excellent written and verbal communication skills, strong presentations skills, and the ability to work with multiple groups