EMS/CM Business Program Manager
Supporting Xilinx and Global Revenue Compliance policies, processes
and procedures, the EMS/CM Business Manager will develop strong relationships
with Xilinx direct account teams, Channel teams and all vertical organizations
to penetrate targeted organization to assure Xilinx fulfilment business capture
in the assigned geographic territories.
Nature of Duties:
· The candidate will deploy a global account strategy in
conjunction with Management in order to achieve aims and objectives set for the
· The EMS/CM Business Manager will be responsible for aggressively
attacking EMS, CMs, IDH and the like to ensure OEM-outsourced business,
100% BOM content capture and prime strategic positioning for future business
· The EMS/CM Business Manager will be accountable for meeting and
exceeding financial targets as well as KPIs as set by Management.
· The EMS/CM Business Manager will be first line of escalation in
the Regions and will communicate issues and problems back into the company to
drive and assist with resolution.
· The EMS/CM Business Manager will identify, capture and secure
expected Revenue streams in line with set OEM quotes, VPAs, MOUs, LoAs or the
like and engage appropriate resources from cross-functional teams to ensure
successful business execution.
· Additional responsibilities will be to own and manage related
issues and act as prime in ensuring timely response delivery and feed
information back into Management.
· The EMS/CM Business Manager will regularly update appropriate data
system with customer data, new opportunity logs and call plans.
- BA or BS qualified, MBA preferred
- 10 years + experience successfully managing suppliers and/or
CM/EMS with Revenue responsibilities of $100M+ preferred
- Deep, working Knowledge of CM/EMS industry, materials
management, procurement and purchasing practices and ways-of-working
- Distribution/Channel experience is beneficial
- Strong understanding of global Supply Chains and product
movement between geographies
- Well-rounded experience in high-tech applications;
communications, industrial, medical, military, alternate energy market segments
- Highly motivated with entrepreneurial attitude and outlook,
strong work ethics with high level of integrity
At Xilinx, we are leading the industry transformation to build an adaptable, intelligent world. ARE YOU bold, collaborative, and creative? At Xilinx, we hire and develop leaders and innovators who want to revolutionize the world of technology. We believe that by embracing diverse ideas, pushing boundaries, and working together as ONEXILINX, anything is possible.
Our culture of innovation began with the invention of the Field Programmable Gate Array (FPGA), and with the 2018 introduction of our Adaptive Compute Acceleration Platform (ACAP), has made a quantum leap in capability, solidifying our role as the adaptable platform supplier of choice. From the start, we have always believed in providing inventors with products and platforms that are infinitely adaptable. From self-driving cars, to world-record genome processing, to AI and big data, to the world's first 5G networks, we empower the world's builders and visionaries whose ideas solve every day problems and enhance people's lives.
If you are PASSIONATE, ADAPTABLE, and INNOVATIVE, Xilinx is the right place for you! At Xilinx we care deeply about creating meaningful development experiences while building a strong sense of belonging and connection. We foster an environment of empowered learning, wellness, community engagement, and recognition, so you can focus on work that matters - world class technology that improves the way we live and work. We are ONEXILINX.