At Xilinx, we are leading the industry transformation to build an adaptable, intelligent world. ARE YOU bold, collaborative, and creative? At Xilinx, we hire and develop leaders and innovators who want to revolutionize the world of technology. We believe that by embracing diverse ideas, pushing boundaries, and working together as ONEXILINX, anything is possible.
Our culture of innovation began with the invention of the Field Programmable Gate Array (FPGA), and with the 2018 introduction of our Adaptive Compute Acceleration Platform (ACAP), has made a quantum leap in capability, solidifying our role as the adaptable platform supplier of choice. From the start, we have always believed in providing inventors with products and platforms that are infinitely adaptable. From self-driving cars, to world-record genome processing, to AI and big data, to the world's first 5G networks, we empower the world's builders and visionaries whose ideas solve every day problems and enhance people's lives.
If you are PASSIONATE, ADAPTABLE, and INNOVATIVE, Xilinx is the right place for you! At Xilinx we care deeply about creating meaningful development experiences while building a strong sense of belonging and connection. We foster an environment of empowered learning, wellness, community engagement, and recognition, so you can focus on work that matters - world class technology that improves the way we live and work. We are ONEXILINX.
• Manage the team & lead cross-function engagement with various stakeholders in the organization.
• Responsible for all the phases of software development, from requirement gathering, analysis, design, development, testing and final release to customers.
• Provide executive level status and communication on the project execution and deliverables.
• Responsible for working with customers and internal support teams to resolve critical customer escalations.
• Project planning activities – creating project plans/schedules, resource allocation, tracking, risk analysis and mitigation, customer delivery
• Motivate the team to deliver high quality products and on-time deliveries
• Do hands-on work as needed
• Provide direction in the design, implementation, documentation and testing of software code implementing product features and requirements
• Provide leadership with skills, tools and methods to advance the quality, consistency, and timeliness of Xilinx software products
• Prior experience delivering on Linux kernel, System Software or Embedded software
• Good experience with Linux memory management, processor synchronization & inter-processor messaging
• Experience working with Heterogeneous Multiprocessor based systems
• Previous experience leading teams
• Ability to translate requirements into Engineering deliverables
• Hands on software development experience
• Thorough understanding of good software development and test practices and release management processes
• Experience with using Git
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Good organizational skills
• 10 – 12 years’ experience
rs of Experience