At Xilinx, we are leading the industry transformation to build an adaptable, intelligent world. ARE YOU bold, collaborative, and creative? At Xilinx, we hire and develop leaders and innovators who want to revolutionize the world of technology. We believe that by embracing diverse ideas, pushing boundaries, and working together as ONEXILINX, anything is possible.
Our culture of innovation began with the invention of the Field Programmable Gate Array (FPGA), and with the 2018 introduction of our Adaptive Compute Acceleration Platform (ACAP), has made a quantum leap in capability, solidifying our role as the adaptable platform supplier of choice. From the start, we have always believed in providing inventors with products and platforms that are infinitely adaptable. From self-driving cars, to world-record genome processing, to AI and big data, to the world’s first 5G networks, we empower the world’s builders and visionaries whose ideas solve every day problems and enhance people’s lives.
If you are PASSIONATE, ADAPTABLE, and INNOVATIVE, Xilinx is the right place for you! At Xilinx we care deeply about creating meaningful development experiences while building a strong sense of belonging and connection. We foster an environment of empowered learning, wellness, community engagement, and recognition, so you can focus on work that matters – world class technology that improves the way we live and work. We are ONEXILINX.
Must have coursework, advance level coursework, or project background in the following:
- Automating software tasks through tools such as Jenkins.
- Commercial software quality assurance practices, methodologies and procedures.
- Software development using Object Oriented Programming techniques.
- Knowledge full software development lifecycle.
- Scripting using Python and or other scripting languages.
- Programming using Java (C++ is a plus).
- Developing in both Windows and Linux environments.
- Revision control tools such as Perforce.
- Full stack development including database, middleware and front-end, experience with NoSQL database such as elastic-search is a plus.
- Database design.
- Developing webpages using Angular
- Linux and windows shell scripting
- Docker/Kubernetes knowledge is a plus
- Master’s Degree or foreign equivalent in Computer Science or related field with 1-2 years of experience
- Bachelor's Degree with 2-4 years of relevant working experience.