At Xilinx, we are leading the industry transformation to build an adaptable, intelligent world. ARE YOU bold, collaborative, and creative? At Xilinx, we hire and develop leaders and innovators who want to revolutionize the world of technology. We believe that by embracing diverse ideas, pushing boundaries, and working together as ONEXILINX, anything is possible.
Our culture of innovation began with the invention of the Field Programmable Gate Array (FPGA), and with the 2018 introduction of our Adaptive Compute Acceleration Platform (ACAP), has made a quantum leap in capability, solidifying our role as the adaptable platform supplier of choice. From the start, we have always believed in providing inventors with products and platforms that are infinitely adaptable. From self-driving cars, to world-record genome processing, to AI and big data, to the world's first 5G networks, we empower the world's builders and visionaries whose ideas solve every day problems and enhance people's lives.
If you are PASSIONATE, ADAPTABLE, and INNOVATIVE, Xilinx is the right place for you! At Xilinx we care deeply about creating meaningful development experiences while building a strong sense of belonging and connection. We foster an environment of empowered learning, wellness, community engagement, and recognition, so you can focus on work that matters - world class technology that improves the way we live and work. We are ONEXILINX.
Xilinx Inc., is seeking an experienced DevOps engineer to join the DevOps Infrastructure team that supports global Xilinx engineering efforts across different geographical locations. The DevOps Infrastructure team's primary objective is to provide a highly productive, best-in-class development environment that supports the engineering activities of employees across multiple sites worldwide. This role will be responsible for providing innovative solutions for scalable infrastructure demands.
- Hands on experience in a large scale software development environment on Linux and/or Windows.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills including experience working across organizational boundaries and multiple geographies.
- Experience in closely collaborating with members of the Engineering community to resolve issues that impact productivity.
- Automating workflows with tools and languages such as Python, Jenkins, GIT, Perforce, BASH, Puppet, Ansible, and third party API's.
- Hands on experience with large High Performance Computing environments.
- Experience with Linux or UNIX in a software development environment.
- Hands on experience working on and automating cloud environments such as AWS, Azure, Nimbix, and Openstack.
BS or equivalent degree in CS/CE with 7+ years of related experience, or MS or equivalent degree in CS/CE with 6+ years of related experience.