At Xilinx, we are leading the industry transformation to build an adaptable, intelligent world. ARE YOU bold, collaborative, and creative? At Xilinx, we hire and develop leaders and innovators who want to revolutionize the world of technology. We believe that by embracing diverse ideas, pushing boundaries, and working together as ONEXILINX, anything is possible.
Our culture of innovation began with the invention of the Field Programmable Gate Array (FPGA), and with the 2018 introduction of our Adaptive Compute Acceleration Platform (ACAP), has made a quantum leap in capability, solidifying our role as the adaptable platform supplier of choice. From the start, we have always believed in providing inventors with products and platforms that are infinitely adaptable. From self-driving cars, to world-record genome processing, to AI and big data, to the world's first 5G networks, we empower the world's builders and visionaries whose ideas solve every day problems and enhance people's lives.
Xilinx is seeking a highly motivated, self-driven and flexible Senior Pricing & Quoting Analyst, who will structure and execute key strategic projects and perform complex analysis to enhance strategic decision-making, corporate processes and results.
The ideal candidate should have strong technical knowledge and experience as well as a solid understanding of business needs. We are looking for strategically-minded individuals who can proactively and independently find solutions to problems.
If you are PASSIONATE, ADAPTABLE, and INNOVATIVE, Xilinx is the right place for you! At Xilinx we care deeply about creating meaningful development experiences while building a strong sense of belonging and connection. We foster an environment of empowered learning, wellness, community engagement, and recognition, so you can focus on work that matters - world class technology that improves the way we live and work. We are ONEXILINX.
Key responsibilities may include, but not be limited to, the following:
- Develop information and analytics to further disclose significant patterns in pricing & quoting data, and influence decisions through strong logic and intuition, working towards conclusion or decision
- Lead analytical projects that build value and insight to guide data-driven business decisions & operational improvement
- Work cross-functionally across several areas of the business, including Vertical Marketing, Product Marketing, Global Sales, Finance, Operations & IT
- Predictive& prescriptive modeling & analytics on pricing & quoting data, revenue and margin
- Develop, maintain and enhance advanced ASP models to create price-setting guidance
- Support various reporting infrastructure related projects as a key business owner and/or SMEs
- Support Marketing, Business Operations and Sales teams; ability to influence the customer with data and analytics allowing then to make the best business decision.
- Provide data and insights to teams via ad-hoc reports and dashboards. Write code and evolve reports to better support the business and their needs
- Create and automate executive level presentations on pricing & quoting trends and associated financial metrics
- Strong business acumen with an understanding of the semiconductor market
- Knowledge of price modeling methodologies and the selling process
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, ability to implement analytical problem-solving techniques
- Excellent communication and ability to summarize complex, detailed data to present to executive level staff
- Strong data visualization skills that can clearly communicate results and insight from complex quantitative analysis in a concise, actionable manner
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to network with every level of the organization; ability to yield influence through relationship building
- Ability to make difficult decisions
- Ability to work independently and run multiple simultaneous projects
- Proven professionalism interacting with management
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office tools (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Access); advanced skills in Excel are a must
- Experience with advanced analytics tools such as AWS Sagemaker, Python, Jupyter, SQL, R or related tools
- Experience with reporting BI tools such as OBIEE, Tableau, Oracle DVD, Hyperion, Essbase, Smartview, Answers, BI Publisher
- Minimal travel
- 5+ years’ experience in a business analytics position, semiconductor industry preferred
- Bachelor's or Master’s degree in Business Administration, Finance, Accounting, Economics or a closely related discipline with strong academic credentials
- Strong preference given to MBA with coursework in business analytics (data science, statistics, programming) or graduate degree in an analytical field
- Comfortable working on fluid, dynamic and ambiguous projects, where tasks become clearer as the project progresses.
- Self-motivated, analytical & meticulous individual who can work with minimal supervision.
- Creative thinker: Offer ideas and solutions on emerging challenges and opportunities. Develop compelling, insightful recommendations.
- Strategic thinker: Able to link smaller details to the broader strategic picture—such as, business goals, brand, customer attributes, and risks.
- Critical thinker: Able to review results and determine whether they meet both the letter and spirit of the objective and to be able to identify what must be changed to improve the outcomes.
- Eager learner: Acquire new skills through changes and expanding responsibility.
- Communicator: Articulate complex concepts in a clear, concise audience appropriate manner. Build consensus among cross-functional teams and influence decision making within senior-level audiences.
- Team player: Work effectively with teams across different regions and functions. Build trust with and support from all levels of the organization.