The Analog Mixed Signal team design RF- ADCs and RF- DACs which are integrated into FPGA and ACAP devices both monolithically and with 3D technology. These devices are used in a variety of applications such as cable head-end, wireless communications and medical imaging.
At Xilinx, the successful candidate will support application software development in RF laboratory environment targeting qualification and deployment of these products in customers systems but also supporting bench deployment for Xilinx operations.
At Xilinx, we are leading the industry transformation to build an adaptable, intelligent world. ARE YOU bold, collaborative, and creative? At Xilinx, we hire and develop leaders and innovators who want to revolutionize the world of technology. We believe that by embracing diverse ideas, pushing boundaries, and working together as ONEXILINX, anything is possible.
Our culture of innovation began with the invention of the Field Programmable Gate Array (FPGA), and with the 2018 introduction of our Adaptive Compute Acceleration Platform (ACAP), has made a quantum leap in capability, solidifying our role as the adaptable platform supplier of choice. From the start, we have always believed in providing inventors with products and platforms that are infinitely adaptable. From self-driving cars, to world-record genome processing, to AI and big data, to the world's first 5G networks, we empower the world's builders and visionaries whose ideas solve every day problems and enhance people's lives.
If you are PASSIONATE, ADAPTABLE, and INNOVATIVE, Xilinx is the right place for you! At Xilinx we care deeply about creating meaningful development experiences while building a strong sense of belonging and connection. We foster an environment of empowered learning, wellness, community engagement, and recognition, so you can focus on work that matters - world class technology that improves the way we live and work. We are ONEXILINX.
• Software programming skills in order to enable bench GUI, Hardware drivers and measurement device automation
• Enjoy NI LabVIEW / NI TestStand programming or ready to learn these development environments
• Comfortable on scripting with Python
• Experience in embedded software systems is welcome
• Use of MatLab and SimuLink will be a plus
• Knowledge of automated test equipment design and architecture
• Experience in the lab characterizing and debugging RF components and systems is welcome
• Ability to work well as part of a team
• Strong problem solving skills
• Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering (or equivalent)
Years of Experience
• at least 2 years related working experience in engineering or related field.