Xilinx delivers fully adaptive antenna technology 5G radio access networks to effectively address the growing demand for wireless capacity. Its platform enables mobile network infrastructure vendors to release the full potential of their RAN products through advanced features such as cell-splitting, 3D-beamforming, massive MIMO as well as RF power reduction. For the mobile network operator Xilinx technology enables dramatically increased site capacity, robustness, and availability as well as energy efficiency.
• Plan and implement projects
• Help define project scope, goals and deliverables
• Define tasks and required resources
• Collect and manage project team
• Manage budget
• Allocate project resources
• Create schedule and project timeline
• Track deliverables
• Support and direct team
• Lead quality assurance
• Monitor and report on project progress
• Present to stakeholders reports on progress as well as problems and solutions
• Implement and manage change when necessary to meet project outputs
• Evaluate and assess result of project
At Xilinx, we are leading the industry transformation to build an adaptable, intelligent world. ARE YOU bold, collaborative, and creative? At Xilinx, we hire and develop leaders and innovators who want to revolutionize the world of technology. We believe that by embracing diverse ideas, pushing boundaries, and working together as ONEXILINX, anything is possible.
Our culture of innovation began with the invention of the Field Programmable Gate Array (FPGA), and with the 2018 introduction of our Adaptive Compute Acceleration Platform (ACAP), has made a quantum leap in capability, solidifying our role as the adaptable platform supplier of choice. From the start, we have always believed in providing inventors with products and platforms that are infinitely adaptable. From self-driving cars, to world-record genome processing, to AI and big data, to the world's first 5G networks, we empower the world's builders and visionaries whose ideas solve every day problems and enhance people's lives.
If you are PASSIONATE, ADAPTABLE, and INNOVATIVE, Xilinx is the right place for you! At Xilinx we care deeply about creating meaningful development experiences while building a strong sense of belonging and connection. We foster an environment of empowered learning, wellness, community engagement, and recognition, so you can focus on work that matters - world class technology that improves the way we live and work. We are ONEXILINX.
• University / University of applied sciences / University of cooperative education:
• Bachelor/Master degree in Electrical Engineering or Information Technology required
• Main focus on Telecommunication Engineering desired
Knowledge / Experience
• Project management qualification (PMP) or equivalent
• Theoretical and practical project management knowledge
• Knowledge of techniques and tools
• Experience as a project manager
• Experience in strategic planning, risk management and/or change management
• Proficiency in project management software tools
• Worked in wireless telecommunication market
• Team-oriented and self-dependent working style
• Understand complex Hard- and Software Scenarios
• 5-7 years of hands-on experience