Xilinx is industry leader in providing FPGA solutions for multiple applications including communication, automotive, aerospace and defense, emulation, high performance computing and data-center acceleration.
You will be part of an R&D team that develops state of the art Place & Route software. This position focuses on research and development of novel multi-threaded and multi-process algorithms and techniques for Placement and Routing with the aim of improving Quality of Results (QoR), Runtime and Memory, by orders of magnitude. The person will also be responsible to evaluate new FPGA architecture features and its impact on existing EDA tools, and work with field on closing critical customer designs issues.
· MS or Phd in Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or related field
· 5+ years of experience as a Senior Software Engineer or a higher position
· Solid foundation in data structures, graph theory and software engineering with strong analytical and debugging skills
· Expertise in C++
· Experience implementing multi-threaded and multi-process systems
· Experience in Python, TCL and other equivalent language
· Knowledge of Digital Design and FPGA