DescriptionAt Xilinx, we are leading the industry transformation to build an adaptable, intelligent world. ARE YOU bold, collaborative, and creative? At Xilinx, we hire and develop leaders and innovators who want to revolutionize the world of technology. We believe that by embracing diverse ideas, pushing boundaries, and working together as ONEXILINX, anything is possible.
Xilinx Edinburgh is adding to its design team. This is a fantastic opportunity for an engineer with a passion for hardware design on FPGAs or other architectures to join a team with access to world-class infrastructure.
You'll work in a recently established data centre team. Responsibilities include development of accelerators and libraries on Xilinx Alveo platforms, both working on the applications themselves and on enhancements to the platforms to enable our customer solutions both on their own premises and in the cloud.
This is an opportunity to work with leading-edge technologies such as Vivado HLS, Ultrascale+ and Versal silicon, and Alveo accelerator cards for the data centre.
- Degree or better in Electronic Engineering, Computer science, or related subject
Skills and Experience:
- Experience with Verilog and/or RTL design
- Experience in C, C++ or OpenCL (beneficial)- Experience in other areas of heterogenous computing would be an advantage.
- Familiarity with data center accelerators would be an advantage (for example machine learning, financial modeling, etc).
- Familiarity with Xilinx tools would be an advantage.