At Xilinx, we are leading the industry transformation to build an adaptable, intelligent world. ARE YOU bold, collaborative, and creative? At Xilinx, we hire and develop leaders and innovators who want to revolutionize the world of technology. We believe that by embracing diverse ideas, pushing boundaries, and working together as ONEXILINX, anything is possible.
Our culture of innovation began with the invention of the Field Programmable Gate Array (FPGA), and with the 2018 introduction of our Adaptive Compute Acceleration Platform (ACAP), has made a quantum leap in capability, solidifying our role as the adaptable platform supplier of choice. From the start, we have always believed in providing inventors with products and platforms that are infinitely adaptable. From self-driving cars, to world-record genome processing, to AI and big data, to the world's first 5G networks, we empower the world's builders and visionaries whose ideas solve every day problems and enhance people's lives.
If you are PASSIONATE, ADAPTABLE, and INNOVATIVE, Xilinx is the right place for you! At Xilinx we care deeply about creating meaningful development experiences while building a strong sense of belonging and connection. We foster an environment of empowered learning, wellness, community engagement, and recognition, so you can focus on work that matters - world class technology that improves the way we live and work. We are ONEXILINX.
• Proficient in balancing delivery, cost and inventory.
• Ensure On Time Delivery of Finished Goods to customers.
• Manage lead time and develop proactive measures to improve delivery and lead time.
• Ensure optimal VMI stock level and kit material inventory level.
• Manage Forecast and drive planning methodology and policy improvements.
• Perform Supply and Demand analysis to replenish supplies to support Finished Goods shipments.
• Assign original order schedule dates and perform rescheduling based on materials availability.
• Work closely with 3PL partner on Finished Goods Kitting processes, and issuing Work Orders to the Warehouse.
• Perform expedite management for critical customer requirements.
• Execute MRP and ERP transactions for supply chain operations.
• Support PDN and E&O processes.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Industrial Engineering or Supply Chain Management or equivalent.
• Minimum 5 years’ experience in Supply Chain or Production Planning.
• Good quantitative skills and strong analytical ability.
• Highly organized and precise.
• Strong problem solving skills.
• Proficient in using ERP (Oracle preferred) and MRP applications.
• Program Management experience is a plus.
• Experience with Kinaxis is a plus.