At Xilinx, we are leading the industry transformation to build an adaptable, intelligent world. ARE YOU bold, collaborative, and creative? At Xilinx, we hire and develop leaders and innovators who want to revolutionize the world of technology. We believe that by embracing diverse ideas, pushing boundaries, and working together as ONEXILINX, anything is possible.
Our culture of innovation began with the invention of the Field Programmable Gate Array (FPGA), and with the 2018 introduction of our Adaptive Compute Acceleration Platform (ACAP), has made a quantum leap in capability, solidifying our role as the adaptable platform supplier of choice. From the start, we have always believed in providing inventors with products and platforms that are infinitely adaptable. From self-driving cars, to world-record genome processing, to AI and big data, to the world's first 5G networks, we empower the world's builders and visionaries whose ideas solve every day problems and enhance people's lives.
If you are PASSIONATE, ADAPTABLE, and INNOVATIVE, Xilinx is the right place for you! At Xilinx we care deeply about creating meaningful development experiences while building a strong sense of belonging and connection. We foster an environment of empowered learning, wellness, community engagement, and recognition, so you can focus on work that matters - world class technology that improves the way we live and work. We are ONEXILINX.
- Provide deep technical support to customers in their selection and use of Xilinx data center solution that ensure success.
- Create PoC design to demonstrate Xilinx’s values on networking and storage in Data Center infrastructure, FPGA based hardware acceleration, workload performance improvement, etc. in order to achieve design wins.
- Analyze customer needs, and compare and contrast Xilinx and competitive solutions in order to maximize the customers use of Xilinx products.
- Work with account FAE and Sales on the critical customer technical issues to provide best class post sale technical support.
- BS or MS in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science or equivalent.
- 5+ years of industry experience in embedded processor including software stack and driver for networking and storage application in Data Center.
- Solid programming experience in C / C++.
- Experience with Multi-threaded software development in Linux environment.
- Knowledge of PCIe system and DMA.
- Strong experience with debugging of failures is preferred
- Prior experience delivering production quality software on Embedded Systems
- Good organizational skills with ability to multi-task, prioritize, and track many activities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, strong presentation skills and the ability to work with multiple groups