At Xilinx, we are leading the industry transformation to build an adaptable, intelligent world. ARE YOU bold, collaborative, and creative? At Xilinx, we hire and develop leaders and innovators who want to revolutionize the world of technology. We believe that by embracing diverse ideas, pushing boundaries, and working together as ONEXILINX, anything is possible.
Our culture of innovation began with the invention of the Field Programmable Gate Array (FPGA), and with the 2018 introduction of our Adaptive Compute Acceleration Platform (ACAP), has made a quantum leap in capability, solidifying our role as the adaptable platform supplier of choice. From the start, we have always believed in providing inventors with products and platforms that are infinitely adaptable. From self-driving cars, to world-record genome processing, to AI and big data, to the world's first 5G networks, we empower the world's builders and visionaries whose ideas solve every day problems and enhance people's lives.
If you are PASSIONATE, ADAPTABLE, and INNOVATIVE, Xilinx is the right place for you! At Xilinx we care deeply about creating meaningful development experiences while building a strong sense of belonging and connection. We foster an environment of empowered learning, wellness, community engagement, and recognition, so you can focus on work that matters - world class technology that improves the way we live and work. We are ONEXILINX.
Radio Network Application Engineer
Application Engineering function to help create solutions for wireless networks( 5G, 4G, mmwave) and associated fronthaul and backhaul networks. Work with customers to understand the network topology, and define the architecture for the products. Gather requirements for the product and design and implement solutions in the FPGA based on customer direction.
- Proficient in Wireless network Architecture.
- Proficient on 4G/5G L1, L2, L3 implementation on Hardware.
- Experience in providing System level solutions for RF Applications.
- Awareness of RF ASSPs (ADI, TI, Qualcomm) for Wireless Applications.
- Experience in Architecting Solutions for Wireless Applications
- Massive MIMO
- 4G/5G Radio Systems
- IoT (LoRA, NBIoT)
- Preferable knowledge of Xilinx RFSoC based solutions
- Awareness of DSP implementation on FPGA
- Hands-on experience in Physical Layer implementation
- Hands-on experience on Matlab/Matlab HDL coder/C/C++
- Protocol Knowledge:
- 3GPP Rel15,16
- CPRI, eCPRI/RoE
- Awareness on RF Power Amplifers & Associated circuits
- Proficient in network architecture designs.
- Hands-on experience in
- Timing closure of FPGA design
- Design migration to Xilinx FPGAs
- Design methodology check & constraining
- Hands-on experience on Verilog, VHDL, Xilinx Vivado & Vivado HLS (preferred)
- Knowledge on PCIe & Ethernet Protocols.
- Knowledge on FPGA Architecture (Xilinx/Intel/Microsemi)