At Xilinx, we are leading the industry transformation to build an adaptable, intelligent world. ARE YOU bold, collaborative, and creative? At Xilinx, we hire and develop leaders and innovators who want to revolutionize the world of technology. We believe that by embracing diverse ideas, pushing boundaries, and working together as ONEXILINX, anything is possible.
Data Centers and traditional CPU-centric computing are being disrupted to support a multitude of applications in the era of pervasive intelligence, data explosion and AI. Xilinx adaptable platforms for compute, storage, and network acceleration deliver unprecedented benefits in performance, power-efficiency and operating costs from public clouds to on-premise data centers. Xilinx platforms serve as a catalyst for the rapid design and deployment of all the emerging architectures that will accelerate the modern data center.
Our culture of innovation began with the invention of the Field Programmable Gate Array (FPGA), and with the 2018 introduction of our Adaptive Compute Acceleration Platform (ACAP), has made a quantum leap in capability, solidifying our role as the adaptable platform supplier of choice. From the start, we have always believed in providing inventors with products and platforms that are infinitely adaptable. From self-driving cars, to world-record genome processing, to AI and big data, to the world’s first 5G networks, we empower the world’s builders and visionaries whose ideas solve every day problems and enhance people’s lives.
If you are PASSIONATE, ADAPTABLE, and INNOVATIVE, Xilinx is the right place for you! At Xilinx we care deeply about creating meaningful development experiences while building a strong sense of belonging and connection. We foster an environment of empowered learning, wellness, community engagement, and recognition, so you can focus on work that matters – world class technology that improves the way we live and work. We are ONEXILINX.
As a Global Account Manager representing Xilinx at one of the top Hyperscaler customers in the greater Seattle area, you will be expected to perform the following:
- Aggressively grow revenue and market share in the account
- Build strong relationships at all levels with customer engineering teams as well as C-level Executives
- Articulate differentiating key capabilities, business value of Xilinx products, services and platform solutions to customers
- Gain a solid understanding of customer business initiatives, challenges and industry trends to identify ways for customer to increase their competitive advantage using Xilinx Solutions
- Develop a location profile and winning penetration account plans for each customer BU
- Identify opportunities and coordinate field and factory resources to win business
- Understand and prioritize account opportunities to drive maximum ROI
- Work closely with local technical support and architect teams to develop winning proposals which capture and articulate the relevant Xilinx technical and business value
- Mobilize and coordinate internal resources efficiently to support all of the pre and post sales support requirements of a project.
Account Relationship Building –
Promotes and exemplifies the development of customer-centric practices, personal networks, and relationships of trust to generate customer confidence in Xilinx solutions and facilitate long-term business partnering
Opportunity Development and Closing -
Ensures the alignment of Xilinx solutions with customer’s business objectives and the positioning of solution benefits in a way that consistently secures commitments and achieves strategic design wins
Business Competitive Positioning -
Delivers the positioning messages and builds the business justification essential for ensuring customer preference for Xilinx over the competition
- BS in Electrical Engineering, Computer
Engineering, or equivalent with 10+ years of sales and/or marketing experience in the semiconductor industry,
with proven career track record.
- A passion for winning and achieving
challenging revenue, design wins and market share targets
Demonstrated success in major account sales with complex system level
design in and win experience.