Xilinx is the world's leading provider of All Programmable FPGAs, SoCs and 3D ICs. These industry-leading devices are coupled with a next-generation design environment and IP to serve a broad range of customer needs, from programmable logic to programmable systems integration. Our All Programmable devices underpin today's most advanced electronics. Among the broad range of end markets we serve are :
· High Performance Computing
· Industrial / Scientific / Medical (ISM)
As a Xilinx Product Applications Engineer you will provide technical support for Xilinx SOC’s such as Zynq-7000 and Zynq UltraScale+ MPSoC as well as the associated SDK, drivers and BSP’s. You will interface directly with customers, field engineers and factory engineering groups to rapidly resolve technical issues enabling customers to proceed with their design cycle.
Detailed Job Description / Responsibilities:
· Work directly with customers to debug and resolve issues related to Xilinx Products with significant revenue impact.
· Provide customers advice on alternative design techniques and the implementation of alternative solutions.
· Ability to work in a team environment in identifying customer problems and proposing appropriate solutions.
· Ability to work across different functional groups within Xilinx for discussing issues/escalations.
· Technically able to re-create customer debug scenario/test cases locally for further
· Be the voice of customer and provide information and feedback on a variety of Xilinx products to the appropriate teams.
· Generating Xilinx Customer facing documentations like Application notes, Reference Designs and Answer Records.
· Represent Xilinx Technically in Xilinx Community Forum boards.
· Participate in early product release meetings and provide critical inputs.
Masters of Technology/Bachelor of Technology or equivalent in the field of Electronics/Electrical Engineering from a reputed university.
Years of Experience
Technical Skills Required:
o Basic understanding of FPGA, Schematics, HDL languages
o Basic understanding of Xilinx FPGA/SoC Architecture
o Basic understanding of Xilinx FPGA/SoC Design Tools and Flow (Vivado, XPS).
o Good understanding of ADC/DAC, Configuration, IO Standards, Power
o Good understanding of any IP protocol is a plus
o Good Debug skills
o Exposure of Zynq/Zynq MPSoC (ARM) Architecture, Booting and Embedded Design Flow with Xilinx or equivalent SDK.
o Ability to communicate technical information in an organized and understandable fashion
o Customer oriented approach with a demonstrated concern and desire to work with and assist customers
o Good organizational skills with the ability to multitask, prioritize, and track many activities
o Outstanding oral and written communication skills