At Xilinx, we are leading the industry transformation to build an adaptable, intelligent world. ARE YOU bold, collaborative, and creative? At Xilinx, we hire and develop leaders and innovators who want to revolutionize the world of technology. We believe that by embracing diverse ideas, pushing boundaries, and working together as ONEXILINX, anything is possible.
Our culture of innovation began with the invention of the Field Programmable Gate Array (FPGA), and with the 2018 introduction of our Adaptive Compute Acceleration Platform (ACAP), has made a quantum leap in capability, solidifying our role as the adaptable platform supplier of choice. From the start, we have always believed in providing inventors with products and platforms that are infinitely adaptable. From self-driving cars, to world-record genome processing, to AI and big data, to the world's first 5G networks, we empower the world's builders and visionaries whose ideas solve every day problems and enhance people's lives.
If you are PASSIONATE, ADAPTABLE, and INNOVATIVE, Xilinx is the right place for you! At Xilinx we care deeply about creating meaningful development experiences while building a strong sense of belonging and connection. We foster an environment of empowered learning, wellness, community engagement, and recognition, so you can focus on work that matters - world class technology that improves the way we live and work. We are ONEXILINX.
The Senior Manager of Order Management and Fulfillment under Customer Operations is a pivotal role with responsibility for Xilinx Global Customer Master and order management from Distribution and Direct channels across APAC, EMEA and NA. This person will also play a critical role within Global Customer Operations leadership team, serving as a key influential leader to further build, develop, and lead sustainable and scalable global processes for Xilinx.
- Lead, develop and motivate a team of Order Fulfilment Specialist and Data Specialist to ensure timely and accurate processing of customers’ orders and customer master data globally; with 3 (Shifts) Order Fulfilment Supervisors and 1 Xilinx Customer Master Manager directly reporting
- Provide directions and oversight for the Order Management/Customer Master System and Business processes; serve as the Center of Excellence for new projects and processes that requires interaction or integration.
- Create and drive strategic roadmaps, in collaboration with respective stake-owners, for Transaction Hub involvement projects, process improvements and code fixes relating to Order Management/Customer Master Systems.
- Drive and support import and export trade compliance in collaboration with the Global Trade Compliance Team during order processing and with order changes. Maintain and update the Export Permit portal to ensure accuracy, completeness and audit traceability.
- Define and ensure adequate controls and operational effectiveness in the sales order processing cycle, specifically in the areas of quote-to-cash and RMA processes in accordance with corporate controls (TL9000, SOX etc.)
- Accountable and deliver consistently on progress and KPIs, to Director and VP of Customer Operations.
- Involve in Mergers & Acquisition Integration to develop detailed integration plans and milestones in conjunction with functional business leaders, cross-functional teams as well as external advisors and partners
- Work with cross functional stakeholders to resolve process and system issues successfully and in timely manner so as not to impact business.
10+ years of successful experience leading growing and complex
operational/customer support organizations under matrix organization structure.
operational management experience, with track record on leading Project
execution across regions, developing and improving operation process.
interpersonal skills and executive presence with ability to synthesize complex
issues and communicate into simple messages for peers and cross-functional
attention to detail, organization, and follow-through
on Mergers & Acquisition Integration.
record of building a high-performance team; attracting, developing and
Proven knowledge and proficiency with Oracle
ERP Order Management
with MS Office suite: Excel/PowerPoint/Visio and database reporting tools (SQL,
in Business, Supply Chain/Operations, or Engineering, with MBA desirable.
to travel globally approximately 15%.