At Xilinx, we are leading the industry transformation to build an adaptable, intelligent world. ARE YOU bold, collaborative, and creative? At Xilinx, we hire and develop leaders and innovators who want to revolutionize the world of technology. We believe that by embracing diverse ideas, pushing boundaries, and working together as ONEXILINX, anything is possible.
Our culture of innovation began with the invention of the Field Programmable Gate Array (FPGA), and with the 2018 introduction of our Adaptive Compute Acceleration Platform (ACAP), has made a quantum leap in capability, solidifying our role as the adaptable platform supplier of choice. From the start, we have always believed in providing inventors with products and platforms that are infinitely adaptable. From self-driving cars, to world-record genome processing, to AI and big data, to the world's first 5G networks, we empower the world's builders and visionaries whose ideas solve every day problems and enhance people's lives.
If you are PASSIONATE, ADAPTABLE, and INNOVATIVE, Xilinx is the right place for you! At Xilinx we care deeply about creating meaningful development experiences while building a strong sense of belonging and connection. We foster an environment of empowered learning, wellness, community engagement, and recognition, so you can focus on work that matters - world class technology that improves the way we live and work. We are ONEXILINX.
We are looking for a Software Engineering Intern to join our team starting in January or February 2020. As an intern you will work across all aspects of system software development, test & verification and integration of embedded software running on our SoCs.
The ideal candidate will have expertise in one or more of the following:
• Strong C / C++ and Python programming
• Prior experience or projects with Linux kernel, System Software or Embedded software
• Knowledge of and experience with Compilers
• Experience with using GIT
• Good written and verbal communication skills
• Pursuing Masters or PhD in Electrical or Computer Science.
• Good understanding of embedded software concepts.
• Must have learnt computer architecture, Operating systems and other embedded courses as a part of course curriculum.
• Quick learning and problem solving skills.