At Xilinx, we are leading the industry transformation to build an adaptable, intelligent world. ARE YOU bold, collaborative, and creative? At Xilinx, we hire and develop leaders and innovators who want to revolutionize the world of technology. We believe that by embracing diverse ideas, pushing boundaries, and working together as ONEXILINX, anything is possible.
Our culture of innovation began with the invention of the Field Programmable Gate Array (FPGA), and with the 2018 introduction of our Adaptive Compute Acceleration Platform (ACAP), has made a quantum leap in capability, solidifying our role as the adaptable platform supplier of choice. From the start, we have always believed in providing inventors with products and platforms that are infinitely adaptable. From self-driving cars, to world-record genome processing, to AI and big data, to the world's first 5G networks, we empower the world's builders and visionaries whose ideas solve every day problems and enhance people's lives.
If you are PASSIONATE, ADAPTABLE, and INNOVATIVE, Xilinx is the right place for you! At Xilinx we care deeply about creating meaningful development experiences while building a strong sense of belonging and connection. We foster an environment of empowered learning, wellness, community engagement, and recognition, so you can focus on work that matters - world class technology that improves the way we live and work. We are ONEXILINX.
- BS or MS degree in Engineering with at least 10+ years of semiconductor or communications industry experience.
- Technical expertise on wireless communications systems and familiarity with communication protocols and algorithms would be preferred.
- In-depth knowledge on FPGA silicon hardware platform, familiar with latest Xilinx design tools flow.
- Software expertise to perform embedded design
- Leaded or participated in design project with customer engineering team on new product technologies
- Engaged new communication product specification, design and implementation cycle.
- Able to work independently but also excel in a collaborative environment
- Strong Communication Skills, fluent in both Korean and English