DescriptionAt Xilinx, we are leading the industry transformation to build an adaptable, intelligent world. ARE YOU bold, collaborative, and creative? At Xilinx, we hire and develop leaders and innovators who want to revolutionize the world of technology. We believe that by embracing diverse ideas, pushing boundaries, and working together as ONEXILINX, anything is possible.
As the Global University Program Manager, you will own, build, and execute the company’s strategy for hiring the best emerging talent for Xilinx. In this role, you will be responsible for Xilinx’s Global University Recruitment, Entry-Level Professional Program & work closely with stakeholders for the Xilinx Intern Program to include branding, strategy, campus relations, career fairs, development and networking activities. In addition, you will be recruiting, working closely with company leadership and region leads to attract and retain the best talent. You will be working with internal Staffing members and hiring managers to identify needs, create plans and initiate hires. Ideal candidates can contribute broadly across global recruiting by helping to build process, institute best practices, and increase efficiency.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
UNIVERSITY & ENTRY LEVEL PROFESSIONALS (ELP) PROGRAM MANAGEMENT
• Develop, implement and execute Xilinx’s Global University Recruitment, Entry-Level Professional (ELP) Program and campus recruiting strategy.
• Oversee full cycle management of campus recruiting working in tandem with the lead for the Xilinx Intern Program.
• Manage ELP Community activities focused on growth & development and fostering connections.
• Identify and foster University relationships to help build Xilinx’s brand on-campus to increase our diverse pipeline of potential candidates.
• Identify and participate in diversity outreach efforts at campus recruitment events.
• Evaluate the program’s success by identifying and analyzing key performance indicators and metrics.
• Partner with our global staffing teams to support continued growth through university recruiting.
• Develop sourcing and recruiting strategies that deliver key results for Xilinx hiring.
• Learn and deliver detailed metrics reporting to drive continuous process and strategy improvement.
• Consistently source, build and deliver robust, diverse talent pipelines.
• Extend, negotiate and successfully close candidates.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
• Bachelors degree in Human Resources or equivalent with 7+ years experience
• Experience as a seasoned program manager with a proven track record of building programs from ground up, developing and implementing scalable solutions and tracking success metrics.
• Strong background in university recruiting and experience building relationships with top schools, academic departments, etc.
• Experienced as a recruiter, working on a recruiting team of a rapidly growing organization.
• Ability to manage multiple projects to tight deadlines and have exceptional attention to detail.
• Strong systems skills to include tool such as Microsoft office (e.g., PowerPoint, Excel and Word), Applicant Tracking System (e.g., Taleo) and Candidate Relationship Mgmt tools (e.g., Talemetry) and Augmented Writing tools (e.g., Textio).
• Experience with social media/social recruitment channels and tools and building targeted campaigns to extend brand reach, attraction, and engagement with university candidates.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills required, and candidates must be confident speaking with and presenting to senior stakeholders.