At Xilinx, we are leading the industry transformation to build an adaptable, intelligent world. ARE YOU bold, collaborative, and creative? At Xilinx, we hire and develop leaders and innovators who want to revolutionize the world of technology. We believe that by embracing diverse ideas, pushing boundaries, and working together as ONEXILINX, anything is possible.
Our culture of innovation began with the invention of the Field Programmable Gate Array (FPGA), and with the 2018 introduction of our Adaptive Compute Acceleration Platform (ACAP), has made a quantum leap in capability, solidifying our role as the adaptable platform supplier of choice. From the start, we have always believed in providing inventors with products and platforms that are infinitely adaptable. From self-driving cars, to world-record genome processing, to AI and big data, to the world’s first 5G networks, we empower the world’s builders and visionaries whose ideas solve every day problems and enhance people’s lives.
If you are PASSIONATE, ADAPTABLE, and INNOVATIVE, Xilinx is the right place for you! At Xilinx we care deeply about creating meaningful development experiences while building a strong sense of belonging and connection. We foster an environment of empowered learning, wellness, community engagement, and recognition, so you can focus on work that matters – world class technology that improves the way we live and work. We are ONEXILINX.
: Bachelor's/Master's degree in Electrical Engineering
Years of Experience :
7+ Yrs technical experience in addition to 3+ Yrs of direct management experience.
Required skills :
- People management experience
- Knowledge of AXI protocol
- Experience with IP development/verification desired
- RTL writing experience
- System Verilog/UVM verification methodology experience
- Excellent debugging capability
- Experience using industry standard simulator tools e.g. QuestaSim, VCS, NCSim
- Ability to communicate well with teams located at different geographical locations
- Willing to attend meeting/calls during off-hours with cross-site teams
- Scripting experience with Perl added advantage.