At Xilinx, we are leading the industry transformation to build an adaptable, intelligent world. ARE YOU bold, collaborative, and creative? At Xilinx, we hire and develop leaders and innovators who want to revolutionize the world of technology. We believe that by embracing diverse ideas, pushing boundaries, and working together as ONEXILINX, anything is possible.
Our culture of innovation began with the invention of the Field Programmable Gate Array (FPGA), and with the 2018 introduction of our Adaptive Compute Acceleration Platform (ACAP), has made a quantum leap in capability, solidifying our role as the adaptable platform supplier of choice. From the start, we have always believed in providing inventors with products and platforms that are infinitely adaptable. From self-driving cars, to world-record genome processing, to AI and big data, to the world’s first 5G networks, we empower the world’s builders and visionaries whose ideas solve every day problems and enhance people’s lives.
With the exponential growth in AI inference deployment, the state of the art in AI models are rapidly evolving and will continue for the foreseeable future. Domain-Specific Architectures are required for efficient AI inference. Only adaptable hardware platforms can provide efficient DSAs for the latest AI models. The Xilinx AI software platform makes Xilinx’s adaptable hardware accessible to all software and AI developers by providing a familiar programming interface and comprehensive libraries. The result is Real Time AI Inference up to 4X faster than GPUs and 10X less power than CPUs.
If you are PASSIONATE, ADAPTABLE, and INNOVATIVE, Xilinx is the right place for you! At Xilinx we care deeply about creating meaningful development experiences while building a strong sense of belonging and connection. We foster an environment of empowered learning, wellness, community engagement, and recognition, so you can focus on work that matters – world class technology that improves the way we live and work. We are ONEXILIN.
As AI & DSP Specialist FAE you will be a key member of the communications sales team in Europe, acting as lead for AI/ML applications as well as signal processing aspects of our key customers’ systems. An ideal candidate for this role will be an enthusiastic and highly motivated individual who wants to be on the cutting edge of ML and 5G technologies and proactively engaged with customers in pre and post-sale activities on a daily basis.
Location: Finland; alternative locations in Northern Europe could be considered
Travel: Up to 50% travel may be necessary
- Specialist FAE with focus on communications customers in EMEA
Provide architectural recommendations to satisfy customers’ requirements with regards to overall system performance
Extend pre and post-sale support to customers and generalist FAEs
Entails everything from early opportunity exploration through to addressing tools issues: benchmarks, Proof-of-Concepts, performance optimizations, system partitioning, modification of reference designs, targeted trainings, etc.
Conduct workshops and deliver presentations around Xilinx embedded technologies and methodologies
Work with internal marketing and developments teams to guide future product direction and address short-term solution gaps
Develop relationships with and become trusted advisor to system engineers & architects in our key accounts
Work with 3rd party ecosystem partners to support mutual customers
- Degree in Electronics Engineering or equivalent scientific discipline with high level expertise in algorithmic & mathematical techniques for digital signal processing
- 10+ years’ experience in FPGA/ASIC/DSP development
- Knowledge of the implementation of digital signal processing functions and systems within FPGAs: Fixed-point, floating-point arithmetic, Sequential, pipelined, super sampling rate architectures
- Experience of signal processing in wireless communications applications: Filtering, adaptive filtering, Up/Down conversion, FFT, Synchronization algorithm, AGC
- General DSP knowledge: Image/video processing, Resampling, PID, Kalman filtering, tracking algorithms, Detection, Estimation
- General AI knowledge: Frameworks: Caffe, Tensorflow, Keras, Learning, Testing, Inference
- Expert in C/C++ and Python programming
- Experience in Matlab/Simulink
- Ability to identify a customer’s key care-abouts and thus contribute to overall sales strategy and success
- Experience from technical sales a distinct advantage
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and organization skills, verbal and written; fluent English required
- Aptitude to communicate clearly at a high system and deep technical levels
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and keep track of activities
- Team player with “can do” attitude
- Willingness to travel in Europe and to the US