At Xilinx, we are leading the industry transformation to build an adaptable, intelligent world. ARE YOU bold, collaborative, and creative? At Xilinx, we hire and develop leaders and innovators who want to revolutionize the world of technology. We believe that by embracing diverse ideas, pushing boundaries, and working together as ONEXILINX, anything is possible.
Our culture of innovation began with the invention of the Field Programmable Gate Array (FPGA), and with the 2018 introduction of our Adaptive Compute Acceleration Platform (ACAP), has made a quantum leap in capability, solidifying our role as the adaptable platform supplier of choice. From the start, we have always believed in providing inventors with products and platforms that are infinitely adaptable. From self-driving cars, to world-record genome processing, to AI and big data, to the world’s first 5G networks, we empower the world’s builders and visionaries whose ideas solve every day problems and enhance people’s lives.
Data Centers and traditional CPU-centric computing are being disrupted to support a multitude of applications in the era of pervasive intelligence, data explosion and AI. Xilinx adaptable platforms for compute, storage, and network acceleration deliver unprecedented benefits in performance, power-efficiency and operating costs from public clouds to on-premise data centers. Xilinx platforms serve as a catalyst for the rapid design and deployment of all the emerging architectures that will accelerate the modern data center.
If you are PASSIONATE, ADAPTABLE, and INNOVATIVE, Xilinx is the right place for you! At Xilinx we care deeply about creating meaningful development experiences while building a strong sense of belonging and connection. We foster an environment of empowered learning, wellness, community engagement, and recognition, so you can focus on work that matters – world class technology that improves the way we live and work. We are ONEXILINX.
The Sales Operations team supports the worldwide sales team and sales process, enabling tracking, reporting and analysis of data.
As the Data Analyst – Support Sales Operations on this team, you will deliver analytics which not only provide insight into the business, but drive focus and action.
This role will work in tandem with a Data Visualization role to incorporate analytics into sales dashboards. You will collaborate with colleagues at all levels and in all functions to continuously improve and align with the sales process and business requirements.
- Work closely with sales management to understand and maintain focus on their specific data needs, including identifying key metrics, and deliver actionable analysis
- Document requirements, define and build analytics which provide insights into managing the business more effectively and efficiently
- Proactively analyze data to answer key questions from sales management or out of self-initiated curiosity with an eye for what drives sales performance
- Use statistical methods to develop information and analytics which disclose meaningful patterns in data and influence decisions through a strong logic and conclusion
- Evolve the comparison of two or more alternatives through an effective understanding of the company’s strategy
- Communicate and collaborate with business and IT
- Support initiatives for data integrity
- BA/BS degree
- 2+ years of experience as a data analyst or in a closely related role
- Strong background in statistical data analysis
- Strong attention to detail
- BA/BS degree in Mathematics, Computer Science, Economics or Statistics
- Familiarity with Oracle Business Intelligence and CRMs
- Background experience in supporting sales
- Knack for solving problems and curiosity for how things work
- Expertise and experience with data mining, evaluation, analysis and dealing with imperfections in data
- Statistical programming and database querying languages (e.g. R or Python, SQL) nice to have
- Ability to collaborate effectively and work as part of a team