Xilinx develops highly flexible and adaptive processing platforms that enable rapid innovation across a variety of technologies - from the endpoint to the edge to the cloud. Xilinx is the inventor of the FPGA, hardware programmable SoCs and the ACAP (Adaptive Compute Acceleration Platform), designed to deliver the most dynamic processor technology in the industry and enable the adaptable, intelligent and connected world of the future in a multitude of markets including Data Center (Compute, Storage and Networking); Wireless/5G and Wired Communications; Automotive/ADAS; Emulation & Prototyping; Aerospace & Defense; Industrial Scientific & Medical, and others. Xilinx's core strengths simultaneously address major industry trends including the explosion of data, heterogeneous computing after Moore's Law, and the dawn of artificial intelligence (AI).
Our global team is growing and we are looking for bold, collaborative and creative people to help us lead the industry transformation to build an adaptable intelligent world. We believe that by embracing diverse ideas, striving for excellence in all that we do, and working together as a unified team, we can accomplish anything. Come do your best work and live your best life as part of the ONEXILINX team!
We are looking for an individual to provide Administrative support for the Global Communications Sales organization and provide direct support for the VP of Sales.
- Support daily office administrative duties
- Responsible for the proper SharePoint filing of customer contracts and legal documents.
- Maintain office appliances, pantry supplies, and stationeries
- Track and review employee’s expense claims, approval delegation.
- Manage & reconcile company credit card.
- To liaise with company’s suppliers and service providers for all accounting, legal, secretariat, courier service and office maintenance matters
- Coordinate travel arrangements for sales personnel
- Responsible for processing and approving invoices and payment submittal.
- Take on ad-hoc tasks related to administration as assigned by Supervisor
- 2+ years’ experience in a corporate administrative role
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to initiate work and set priorities independently;
- Excellent interpersonal skills and communication skills
- Computer literate with proficiency in Microsoft applications including Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint and Word
- Experience using Oracle purchasing
- Experience using COMPASS database
- Flexible to work with last minute changes;
- Ability to effectively communicate and positively manage interactions
- Ability to maintain composure under pressure and to be flexible;
- Ability to balance multiple demands in a fast paced environment;
- Ability to relate professionally and provide excellent customer service to Xilinx staff and the public;
- Ability to maintain confidentiality;
- Basic knowledge in Sales
- Excellent command in English both written and verbal is a must.
- Good organizational skills, critical thinking skills, attention to detail, and excellent communication skills.
- Excellent organizational, prioritization and multi-tasking skills
- Extracurricular learning, Class time/training Administrative Assisting Best Practices
- Extracurricular learning, Class time/training Microsoft PowerPoint
- Extracurricular learning, Class time/training Microsoft Excel