Xilinx is the leading provider of All Programmable FPGAs, SoCs, MPSoCs and 3D ICs. Xilinx's all-programmable devices are designed into tens of thousands of products that improve the quality of the everyday lives of billions of people worldwide. For over 30 years, Xilinx has been behind some of the greatest advancements in technology and science - from the industry's first fabless semiconductor model to the NASA Curiosity Mars Rover, to today's autonomous vehicles and hyperscale data centers. Xilinx uniquely enables applications that are both software-defined, yet hardware optimized - enabling smart, connected and differentiated applications across technology's biggest megatrends, including Machine Learning, 5G Wireless, Embedded Vision, Industrial IoT, Cloud Computing, Prototyping/Emulation, and more.
If you are a passionate, innovative and an out-of-the-box thinker that enjoys challenging projects, Xilinx is the right place for you. Our global team is growing and we are looking for bold, collaborative, and creative people to help deliver groundbreaking technologies that enable our customers to differentiate. Come do your best work and live your best life through collaboration, wellness and giving back to your community as a member of the ONEXILINX team.
- Business development of ecosystem partners providing libraries, frameworks and design services targeting Xilinx SoCs, Alveo FPGA cards and ACAPs for hardware acceleration workloads
- Develop and drive ecosystem outbound marketing
- Ensure optimum positioning of Xilinx and its ecosystem enabled products at marketing events and customer engagements
- Develop ecosystem training for field technical, sales teams and partners to ensure accurate messaging and maximum impact
- Ensure partners’ have early access to new product for close product launch alignment
- Collaborate with segment focused system architects in working with partners to clearly define the statements-of-work (SOWs) and milestones necessary for building joint solution proof of concepts/ref designs
- Collaborate with marketing and engineering peers in the collection and prioritization of new product opportunities and requirements as they apply to the software and tools ecosystem.
- MS/BS Degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or related field
- Strong background in software development tools like CUDA, OpenVINO, OpenCL SDK, nGraph, CodeComposer
- Strong background in libraries and ecosystem like OpenCV, BLAS, signal processing, communication libraries
- Strong communication skills, verbal and written
- Strong customer / internal facing communication skills