At Xilinx, we are leading the industry transformation to build an adaptable, intelligent world. ARE YOU bold, collaborative, and creative? At Xilinx, we hire and develop leaders and innovators who want to revolutionize the world of technology. We believe that by embracing diverse ideas, pushing boundaries, and working together as ONEXILINX, anything is possible.
If you are PASSIONATE, ADAPTABLE, and INNOVATIVE, Xilinx is the right place for you! At Xilinx we care deeply about creating meaningful development experiences while building a strong sense of belonging and connection. We foster an environment of empowered learning, wellness, community engagement, and recognition, so you can focus on work that matters – world class technology that improves the way we live and work. We are ONEXILINX.
Product Planning and Competitive Analytics Engineer
You will be part Product Planning and Competitive Analytics Team that helps define next generation silicon technology. You will work on projects critical to Xilinx's growth, with opportunities to move among various teams and projects. You are versatile, display leadership qualities and are enthusiastic to help push technology forward.
• Characterize, analyze and evaluate Data Center workloads (such as Image Classification, Speech Recognition, and Natural Language processing) on the basis of performance, cost, model accuracy, latency and power.
• Work closely with team members to assist in defining next generation silicon technology.
• Create presentations, white papers, for both internal and external publications.
• BS/MS degree in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science or BA/BS degree in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science with industry experience.
• Solid engineering and coding skills. Ability to write production quality code. Experience in C++, Python, and other equivalent languages is a plus.
• Familiarity with concepts of Machine Learning models and Machine Learning frameworks.
• Experience with implementing machine learning computation framework on GPU, CPU or FPGA/ACAP device.
• Experience with developing acceleration application using OpenCL or CUDA.
• Experience with Machine Learning frameworks like Caffe, MxNet or Tensorflow.
• Solid engineering and coding skills. Ability to write high-performance production quality code. Experience in C++, Python, and other equivalent languages is a plus.