Xilinx develops highly flexible and adaptive processing platforms that enable rapid innovation across a variety of technologies - from the endpoint to the edge to the cloud. Xilinx is the inventor of the FPGA, hardware programmable SoCs and the ACAP (Adaptive Compute Acceleration Platform), designed to deliver the most dynamic processor technology in the industry and enable the adaptable, intelligent and connected world of the future in a multitude of markets including Data Center (Compute, Storage and Networking); Wireless/5G and Wired Communications; Automotive/ADAS; Emulation & Prototyping; Aerospace & Defense; Industrial Scientific & Medical, and others. Xilinx's core strengths simultaneously address major industry trends including the explosion of data, heterogeneous computing after Moore's Law, and the dawn of artificial intelligence (AI).
Our global team is growing and we are looking for bold, collaborative and creative people to help us lead the industry transformation to build an adaptable intelligent world. We believe that by embracing diverse ideas, striving for excellence in all that we do, and working together as a unified team, we can accomplish anything. Come do your best work and live your best life as part of the ONEXILINX team!
- Designs, develops, and debugs pre-Si test software for embedded firmware to ensure secure and reliable boot sequence
- Verifies and debugs boot level firmware through systematic testing in a Pre-Silicon environment.
- Develops and executes test plans to evaluate functionality, security, and efficiency of boot firmware utilizing emulation and silicon
- Analyzes, tracks, and debugs testing failures in order to determine corrective measures. Collaborates directly with development team to assess test plan requirements and resolve failures.
- Collaborates with Post-Si verification effort to ensure maximum system testing coverage before shipment.
- Working experience with low level embedded software development.
- Solid knowledge and understanding of 'C' and assembly language
- Experience with embedded microprocessors based on ARM, MIPS, PPC, and/or DSP cores. Experience in development and verification of Boot loaders, firmware libraries and security algorithms/protocols.
- Working exposure to cryptography, software signing and authentication
- Good understanding and experience in different scripting languages like shell, Tcl, Python, etc..
- Proven expertise with device drivers, RTOS, tools development in C
- Experience with hardware/software validation in pre and post-silicon environments, debug and test development
- Experience working on system level testing which includes both software and hardware for electronic products
Bachelor/Master of Engineering in Electronics/Computer science
Years of Experience
5+ years of experience in Embedded Software Verification, Verification Plan and test design/development for products involving both hardware and software for Embedded/System Software.
Have worked on or hands on test development for at least 1-2 years