At Xilinx, we are leading the industry transformation to build an adaptable, intelligent world. ARE YOU bold, collaborative, and creative? At Xilinx, we hire and develop leaders and innovators who want to revolutionize the world of technology. We believe that by embracing diverse ideas, pushing boundaries, and working together as ONEXILINX, anything is possible.
Our culture of innovation began with the invention of the Field Programmable Gate Array (FPGA), and with the 2018 introduction of our Adaptive Compute Acceleration Platform (ACAP), has made a quantum leap in capability, solidifying our role as the adaptable platform supplier of choice. From the start, we have always believed in providing inventors with products and platforms that are infinitely adaptable. From self-driving cars, to world-record genome processing, to AI and big data, to the world’s first 5G networks, we empower the world’s builders and visionaries whose ideas solve every day problems and enhance people’s lives.
If you are PASSIONATE, ADAPTABLE, and INNOVATIVE, Xilinx is the right place for you! At Xilinx we care deeply about creating meaningful development experiences while building a strong sense of belonging and connection. We foster an environment of empowered learning, wellness, community engagement, and recognition, so you can focus on work that matters – world class technology that improves the way we live and work. We are ONEXILINX.
When you join the HRIS team, you will be part of shaping the future of Xilinx HCM and processes. Our environment is team oriented and dynamic and is looking for individuals with drive, initiative and innovation who can help make monumental changes.
The Senior HRIS Business Analyst will:
- Partner with our IT team to deliver process and system enhancements to improve the overall experience of the end user
- Configure the Core HR system Business Processes
- Have primary responsibility to elicit, analyze, validate, specify, verify, and manage the real needs of our internal stakeholders
- Connect with our internal customers to understand their requirements, the business problems they are trying to solve and translate those into well documented, detailed deliverables to be shared with IT
- Possess intellectual curiosity, having the ability to see beyond what the customers wants to deliver what they need
- Bring solutions to the customers by researching tools and solutions in the marketplace that may solve our customers’ issues
- Deliver presentations to business owners, IT and HR that outline not only issues, but also proposed solutions
- Build trust with process owners and executives through data driven analysis
- Create and manage test plans
- Provide support to end user
- See projects from beginning to end including final roll out and knowledge transfer to our HR Shared Services team
- Case management of current production systems
- Know when to escalate to IT, your leadership chain or to vendors