At Xilinx, we are leading the industry transformation to build an adaptable, intelligent world. ARE YOU bold, collaborative, and creative? At Xilinx, we hire and develop leaders and innovators who want to revolutionize the world of technology. We believe that by embracing diverse ideas, pushing boundaries, and working together as ONEXILINX, anything is possible.
Our culture of innovation began with the invention of the Field Programmable Gate Array (FPGA), and with the 2018 introduction of our Adaptive Compute Acceleration Platform (ACAP), has made a quantum leap in capability, solidifying our role as the adaptable platform supplier of choice. From the start, we have always believed in providing inventors with products and platforms that are infinitely adaptable. From self-driving cars, to world-record genome processing, to AI and big data, to the world’s first 5G networks, we empower the world’s builders and visionaries whose ideas solve every day problems and enhance people’s lives.
If you are PASSIONATE, ADAPTABLE, and INNOVATIVE, Xilinx is the right place for you! At Xilinx we care deeply about creating meaningful development experiences while building a strong sense of belonging and connection. We foster an environment of empowered learning, wellness, community engagement, and recognition, so you can focus on work that matters – world class technology that improves the way we live and work. We are ONEXILINX.
- Excellent communication skills for working remotely with global team
- Self-driven, motivated, focused, results oriented individual with good academics
- Experience of systems based upon FPGA and SOC architectures or devices with knowledge of Xilinx Tools like Vivado, IP Integrator, SDx etc.
- Familiar with machine learning training or inference software.
- Ability to create and debug applications using Xilinx SDK
- Domain expertise in at least one of: Autonomous Driving, Neural Networks, Data Center, Wireless applications. Medical Imaging, Video Analytics
- Strong understanding of Digital Logic design and FPGA implementation flow, timing analysis etc
- Good understanding of protocols like AXI, ACE, ACP, CHI etc.
- Expertise in C, HLS, System Verilog, Verilog/VHDL
- Expertise in Python, Tcl, Perl, Shell etc
- Prior hardware accelerator development experience is big plus
- Documents new designs including design decisions and maintains existing design documents
- Validates designs in a robust, repeatable, and automated manner that ensures quality before delivering to users, customers, and partners
MS/MTech, BS/ BTech in CSE, ECE or EEEYears of Experience
8-10 Years of experience