At Xilinx, we are leading the industry transformation to build an adaptable, intelligent world. ARE YOU bold, collaborative, and creative? At Xilinx, we hire and develop leaders and innovators who want to revolutionize the world of technology. We believe that by embracing diverse ideas, pushing boundaries, and working together as ONEXILINX, anything is possible.
Our culture of innovation began with the invention of the Field Programmable Gate Array (FPGA), and with the 2018 introduction of our Adaptive Compute Acceleration Platform (ACAP), has made a quantum leap in capability, solidifying our role as the adaptable platform supplier of choice. From the start, we have always believed in providing inventors with products and platforms that are infinitely adaptable. From self-driving cars, to world-record genome processing, to AI and big data, to the world’s first 5G networks, we empower the world’s builders and visionaries whose ideas solve every day problems and enhance people’s lives.
Data Centers and traditional CPU-centric computing are being disrupted to support a multitude of applications in the era of pervasive intelligence, data explosion and AI. Xilinx adaptable platforms for compute, storage, and network acceleration deliver unprecedented benefits in performance, power-efficiency and operating costs from public clouds to on-premise data centers. Xilinx platforms serve as a catalyst for the rapid design and deployment of all the emerging architectures that will accelerate the modern data center.
If you are PASSIONATE, ADAPTABLE, and INNOVATIVE, Xilinx is the right place for you! At Xilinx we care deeply about creating meaningful development experiences while building a strong sense of belonging and connection. We foster an environment of empowered learning, wellness, community engagement, and recognition, so you can focus on work that matters – world class technology that improves the way we live and work. We are ONEXILINX.
Board Design Engineer
- Strong knowledge in power and signal integrity.
- Strong knowledge in system level board design to support high speed transceiver and memory interface and some other interface like HDMI.
- Generate & verify PCB layout rules; Work with vendors to evaluate design trade-offs & optimize performance/risk/cost/manufacturability.
- Guide and support all aspects of PCB layout, fabrication and assembly processes.
- Exercises a solid understanding of how electrical components are architected, developed, integrated, and work together with test engineering to verify the features provided on hardware.
- Applies technical innovation in the use of standard design implementation tools and methods.
- Adapts design implementation methods as required, cognizant of the challenges inherent in new technologies.
- Works effectively with tool sets and ensures that the right tools are selected for hardware design implementation.
- Present design decisions in a constructive and professional way before peers and direct management.
- Good in analyzing how all the elements of a design solution fit together.
- Good evaluation on internal request against requirements.
- Exercises solid analytical problem solving in troubleshooting hardware
- Accurately documents and effectively communicates the rational for a design to design implementation stakeholders (e.g., peer reviews, Technical Solution Groups, management).
Years of Experience