Design, develop, troubleshoot, analyze, program, modify and debugs software
programs for Xilinx high level synthesis C Library. Perform product development
from customers’ or other teams’ specification, architecture design, algorithm design,
and implementation and verification. Work as part of SDx C-library development
team Follow closely with latest development of scientific computing research.
Develop DSP, linear algebra, image/video libraries highly optimized for FPGA.
Develop applications in machine learning, data analytics for Data Center using the
Must have coursework or project background in the following:
1. Concepts and applications for linear algebra.
2. Software optimization to improve runtime performance using compilers.
3. Interaction between user programs and operating systems.
4. Applications from areas such as data processing and operating systems.
5. Machine Learning representations and algorithms.
Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent in Computer Science or related field