Xilinx develops highly flexible and adaptive processing platforms that enable rapid innovation across a variety of technologies - from the endpoint to the edge to the cloud. Xilinx is the inventor of the FPGA, hardware programmable SoCs and the ACAP (Adaptive Compute Acceleration Platform), designed to deliver the most dynamic processor technology in the industry and enable the adaptable, intelligent and connected world of the future in a multitude of markets including Data Center (Compute, Storage and Networking); Wireless/5G and Wired Communications; Automotive/ADAS; Emulation & Prototyping; Aerospace & Defense; Industrial Scientific & Medical, and others. Xilinx's core strengths simultaneously address major industry trends including the explosion of data, heterogeneous computing after Moore's Law, and the dawn of artificial intelligence (AI).
Our global DFX team is growing and we are looking for bold, collaborative and creative people to help us lead the industry transformation to build an adaptable intelligent world. We believe that by embracing diverse ideas, striving for excellence in all that we do, and working together as a unified team, we can accomplish anything. Come do your best work and live your best life as part of the ONEXILINX DFX team!
We are looking for experienced and motivated DFX engineers who:
- Have worked on scan-stitching; and has good knowledge of scan-stitching related concepts.
- Knows the basics of JTAG & IJTAG.
- Have worked on ATPG; and are well conversant with the files required to run ATPG.
- Have worked on Spyglass-Lint and Spyglass-DFT checks
- Knowledge on automation scripts like PERL/TCL/AWK/SED is a plus.
- Familiarity with Mentor's Tessent tools suite is a must.
- Familiarity with Tessent MBIST flow is preferred.
- Support Spyglass debug and coverage correlation
- Support ATPG. activities, including debug of coverage holes on larger designs
- Support gate-level simulations
BE/BTech, M.Tech preferred
Years of Experience
5 to 8 years of relevant DFT experience