Xilinx develops highly flexible and adaptive processing platforms that enable rapid innovation across a variety of technologies - from the endpoint to the edge to the cloud. Xilinx is the inventor of the FPGA, hardware programmable SoCs and the ACAP (Adaptive Compute Acceleration Platform), designed to deliver the most dynamic processor technology in the industry and enable the adaptable, intelligent and connected world of the future in a multitude of markets including Data Center (Compute, Storage and Networking); Wireless/5G and Wired Communications; Automotive/ADAS; Emulation & Prototyping; Aerospace & Defense; Industrial Scientific & Medical, and others. Xilinx's core strengths simultaneously address major industry trends including the explosion of data, heterogeneous computing after Moore's Law, and the dawn of artificial intelligence (AI).
Our global team is growing and we are looking for bold, collaborative and creative people to help us lead the industry transformation to build an adaptable intelligent world. We believe that by embracing diverse ideas, striving for excellence in all that we do, and working together as a unified team, we can accomplish anything. Come do your best work and live your best life as part of the ONEXILINX team!
As part of the Data
Center segment team, the Sr. Business Marketing Manager will be responsible for
driving growth in design win pipeline and revenue for the Americas and EMEA
regions. The position will require driving closure on various customer
agreements including MOU, SOW, purchase agreements, and other contracts. This position will also require the candidate
to use their outbound marketing and customer/sales acumen skills, along with domain
knowledge in the areas of networking, compute, and storage
applications/solutions, to drive growth in the Data Center business.
- Own achievement of Data Center segment revenue, design
win and margin metrics
- Support regular business reporting of progress against
- Support development and execution of account and
market strategies for Americas and EMEA regions
- Customer management focusing on business objectives
working with both Sales and Business Operations
- Support the sales teams with RFQ/RFP responses
- Draft and negotiate terms of SoWs and other contracts
- Contribute significantly to inbound customer and market
requirements to drive next generation product definition
- Drive requirements into the application roadmaps and
product definitions for Silicon, IP, SW and Tools
- Drive product definition sessions with key architects
at target customers
- Ensure application/market requirements drive Xilinx
product technical specifications.
- Support strategic marketing initiatives including
system level selling, Data Center strategy development, and outbound
- Provide input into application strategy, ecosystem
partner strategy, operational plan, & roadmap
• Business degree or equivalent. Bonus points for MBA, technical or advanced degree.
• Understanding of FPGA, structured ASIC or other reconfigurable hardware fundamentals, tools, products and the unique opportunities and challenges inherent in selling solutions based on those.
• Knowledge of accelerated networking, computing and storage fundamentals for cloud and data center applications as well as the technologies that drive it, such as machine learning, data analytics, compression, image recognition, video transcoding, and SmartNIC.
• 10+ years of combined work experience in outbound marketing or sales role or equivalent. (Fewer years of experience would be considered in cases where work background is significantly aligned with the job requirements)
• Experience driving design win pipeline from discovery through revenue ramp across both territory and market segment lines
• Demonstrated success winning designs at tier-1 data center customers
• Demonstrated success driving broad-based marketing or sales initiatives resulting in tier-2 and channel customer revenue growth
• Project management and integrated product development acumen
• Experience in marketing hardware, software, and systems for data center applications.
• Experience negotiating terms of complex business deals including purchase agreements, MOU’s, SOW’s, and other contracts.
• Extensive experience in collaboration with multiple internal/external stake-holders up to C-level, and establishing priorities working with senior management
• Excellent communication (verbal and written) skill
• Highly motivated, self-starter able to work with minimum supervision
• A team player who is result oriented, customer driven with the ability to multi-task and work in a highly dynamic, cross-functional, multi-site environment
• Demonstrated content creation, content curation, and storytelling skills.
• Travel up to 50% may be required. Position based at Xilinx HQ in San Jose, CA.