Xilinx develops highly flexible and adaptive processing platforms that enable rapid innovation across a variety of technologies - from the endpoint to the edge to the cloud. Xilinx is the inventor of the FPGA, hardware programmable SoCs and the ACAP (Adaptive Compute Acceleration Platform), designed to deliver the most dynamic processor technology in the industry and enable the adaptable, intelligent and connected world of the future in a multitude of markets including Data Center (Compute, Storage and Networking); Wireless/5G and Wired Communications; Automotive/ADAS; Emulation & Prototyping; Aerospace & Defense; Industrial Scientific & Medical, and others. Xilinx's core strengths simultaneously address major industry trends including the explosion of data, heterogeneous computing after Moore's Law, and the dawn of artificial intelligence (AI).
Our global team is growing and we are looking for bold, collaborative and creative people to help us lead the industry transformation to build an adaptable intelligent world. We believe that by embracing diverse ideas, striving for excellence in all that we do, and working together as a unified team, we can accomplish anything. Come do your best work and live your best life as part of the ONEXILINX team!
• Understand customer needs for RTOS on Xilinx devices. Drive the needs back through engineering to deliver a solution that customers can use of the box
• Develop training and marketing material for Xilinx Field teams
• Understand Customer work flows and how Xilinx’s offering best fit the needs
• Work with Xilinx tools to understand how RTOS fits into that work flow
• Aid in pre-sales customer development by supporting the field with expertise in RTOS
• Help define and create customer demos or example designs
• Document best practices in Xilinx documentation and Wiki
• Work with Xilinx Partners to help them deliver their RTOS on Xilinx devices
• Knowledge of RTOS, preferably FreeRTOS, VxWorks, µC/OS and QNX
• Microcontroller and microprocess knowledge, preferably MicroBlaze, Cortex M series, Cortex R series and Cortex A series
• Understand and can run software debugging tools like DS-5, Keil, IAR WorkBench, Xilinx SDK, and Lauterbach
• A knowledge of software drivers and how RTOSs work with controlling interfaces within the RTOS
• Knowledge of Xilinx devices, tools and software
• Must have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment as part of a collaborative team in multiple geographies to creatively solve challenging problems
• Fully self-sufficient in software development concepts and methods, coding, and debugging
• Exceptional written, verbal and presentation skills
• Strong interpersonal skills to work with engineering, marketing, customers, and field teams to deliver timely solutions
• High competency with automation scripting and programming languages (i.e., TCL, Perl, Bash)
• Desire to be hands on with Xilinx tools, devices, boards and software
• Background in Industrial and Medical applications is a plus
• BS/MS (Master's Degree preferred) in CS/EE/ECE with a minimum of 10+ years' experience in FPGAs, Xilinx SoCs, Software tools, SoCs, RTOS and software programming.