Xilinx develops highly flexible and adaptive processing platforms that enable rapid innovation across a variety of technologies - from the endpoint to the edge to the cloud. Xilinx is the inventor of the FPGA, hardware programmable SoCs and the ACAP (Adaptive Compute Acceleration Platform), designed to deliver the most dynamic processor technology in the industry and enable the adaptable, intelligent and connected world of the future in a multitude of markets including Data Center (Compute, Storage and Networking); Wireless/5G and Wired Communications; Automotive/ADAS; Emulation & Prototyping; Aerospace & Defense; Industrial Scientific & Medical, and others. Xilinx's core strengths simultaneously address major industry trends including the explosion of data, heterogeneous computing after Moore's Law, and the dawn of artificial intelligence (AI).
We are looking for enthusiastic individuals who want to be on the cutting edge of technology, interact with customers closely and contribute to Xilinx's technology leadership in data center related markets. The primary role of this position is the technical selling and support of Xilinx’s data center solutions especially for Alveo board and Xilinx ISV partners at the system-level for strategic customers. This position is in Data Center Group and based in Shenzhen
- Evangelizes and articulates Xilinx solutions for Alveo board markets through technical support, seminars, presentations and demonstrations. As needed, data center specialist also conducts internal and external trainings, and establish technical cooperation with external partners.
- Research, evaluate, analysis and develop reference designs or proof-of-concept demos using Alveo board in order to articulate Xilinx advantages and present Xilinx solutions.
- Works closely with Xilinx sales and FAEs to drive design wins.
- Builds deep relationship with customers’ key technical stakeholders and serves as a Trusted Adviser on key customer projects.
- Provides customer technical requirement/feedback to Xilinx segment marketing and product development teams and collaborate with factory experts, field support and 3rd parties to integrate and deploy system level solutions, including both software and hardware.
- BS or MS in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science or equivalent with 7+ years of experience
- Strong programming experience in C, C++, OpenCL, Verilog/VHDL etc.
- Familiar with the FPGA based PCIe card design
- Familiar with server configuration, Bios, BMC and memory hierarchy
- In-depth knowledge of SDAccel tool, Xilinx runtime(XRT)libraries and Xilinx FPGA software programmability stack.
- In-depth knowledge and industry working experience in data center systems and applications.
- Ability to analyze, partition and develop complex systems in software or hardware. Experience with software development tools and methodologies in developing system level solution on CPU, GPU, DSP or FPGA platforms would be a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, strong presentations skills, and the ability to work with multiple groups, experience working with customers in a pre-sale process a plus.
- Requires travel.