Xilinx develops highly flexible and adaptive processing platforms that enable rapid innovation across a variety of technologies - from the endpoint to the edge to the cloud. Xilinx is the inventor of the FPGA, hardware programmable SoCs and the ACAP (Adaptive Compute Acceleration Platform), designed to deliver the most dynamic processor technology in the industry and enable the adaptable, intelligent and connected world of the future in a multitude of markets including Data Center (Compute, Storage and Networking); Wireless/5G and Wired Communications; Automotive/ADAS; Emulation & Prototyping; Aerospace & Defense; Industrial Scientific & Medical, and others. Xilinx's core strengths simultaneously address major industry trends including the explosion of data, heterogeneous computing after Moore's Law, and the dawn of artificial intelligence (AI).
Our global team is growing and we are looking for bold, collaborative and creative people to help us lead the industry transformation to build an adaptable intelligent world. We believe that by embracing diverse ideas, striving for excellence in all that we do, and working together as a unified team, we can accomplish anything. Come do your best work and live your best life as part of the ONEXILINX team!
The successful candidate will work closely with commercial partners, customers, technical and sales field teams, segment marketing and engineering to bring together Xilinx’s technology with the software ecosystem that turns our silicon into world leading platforms for deployment in new platforms and products.
- Develop, drive and manage the embedded ecosystem for operating systems and tools as it applies to Xilinx’s ARM and MicroBlaze based products.
- Develop and drive embedded ecosystem outbound marketing
- Ensure optimum positioning of Xilinx and its ecosystem enabled products at marketing events and customer engagements
- Develop ecosystem training for field technical, sales teams and partners to ensure accurate messaging and maximum impact
- Ensure partners’ have early access to new product for close product launch alignment
- Collaborate with segment focused system architects in working with partners to clearly define the statements-of-work (SOWs) and milestones necessary for building joint solution proof of concepts/ref designs
- Collaborate with marketing and engineering peers in the collection and prioritization of new product opportunities and requirements as they apply to the software and tools ecosystem.
- Embedded software development experience
- Embedded Linux - Kernel, File Systems, Distributions and device tree experience
- Commercial OSs - Working knowledge of popular commercial operating systems such as but not limited to : VxWorks, QNX Neutrino, Integrity, Nucleus, Thread-X, MicroC/OS-II/III
- Experience with “programmable” SoCs and heterogenous systems
- Proven experience in developing, executing and managing third party engagements
- Knowledge of popular software license terms used across the industry and relative merits
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, presentations skills, and the ability to work with multiple groups.
BEng/BSc/Master’s degree or foreign equivalent in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or a related field.
Minimum of 10+ years' experience in embedded software development, marketing and/or product management