Description At Xilinx, we are leading the industry transformation to build an adaptable, intelligent world. ARE YOU bold, collaborative, and creative? At Xilinx, we hire and develop leaders and innovators who want to revolutionize the world of technology. We believe that by embracing diverse ideas, pushing boundaries, and working together as ONEXILINX, anything is possible.
Our culture of innovation began with the invention of the Field Programmable Gate Array (FPGA), and with the 2018 introduction of our Adaptive Compute Acceleration Platform (ACAP), has made a quantum leap in capability, solidifying our role as the adaptable platform supplier of choice. From the start, we have always believed in providing inventors with products and platforms that are infinitely adaptable. From self-driving cars, to world-record genome processing, to AI and big data, to the world’s first 5G networks, we empower the world’s builders and visionaries whose ideas solve every day problems and enhance people’s lives.
With the exponential growth in AI inference deployment, the state of the art in AI models are rapidly evolving and will continue for the foreseeable future. Domain-Specific Architectures are required for efficient AI inference. Only adaptable hardware platforms can provide efficient DSAs for the latest AI models. The Xilinx AI software platform makes Xilinx’s adaptable hardware accessible to all software and AI developers by providing a familiar programming interface and comprehensive libraries. The result is Real Time AI Inference up to 4X faster than GPUs and 10X less power than CPUs.
If you are PASSIONATE, ADAPTABLE, and INNOVATIVE, Xilinx is the right place for you! At Xilinx we care deeply about creating meaningful development experiences while building a strong sense of belonging and connection. We foster an environment of empowered learning, wellness, community engagement, and recognition, so you can focus on work that matters – world class technology that improves the way we live and work. We are ONEXILINX.
The Technical Product Marketing Manager position is in the Software and Platforms marketing group, located in San Jose (California) or Longmont (Colorado), for an expert engineer to focus on scaling technical expertise and driving product requirements. The successful candidate will work closely with customers, the Xilinx field, market segment architects and R&D to enable the next generation of designs.
- Drive successful adoption of Xilinx AI Engine tool flows.
- Create customer-facing technical collateral, including proof-of-concept designs, illustrating design flows, methodologies, and competitive differentiation for Xilinx AI Engine-enabled algorithms
- Drive the evolution of tools and features related to the Xilinx AI Engine by collaborating with engineering and helping drive tool features.
- Drive best-in-class development flows and methodologies for the Xilinx AI Engine.
- Represent the needs of end-users, evaluate market trends and competition, and uses this information to determine what features to build for AI Engine
- Support high-profile engagements to success, including software programming, performance optimization, power analysis and lab debug.
- 10+ years of industry experience with SIMD/vector/DSP programming, optimization and debug techniques.
- Strong C/C++ programming and Python scripting skills.
- Solid understanding of machine architectures and micro-architectural performance considerations.
- Experience with parallel programming and data flow graphs.
- Experience with VLIW compilers and architectures is a plus.
- Experience with explaining and evangelizing advanced technical systems is a plus.
- Experience with DSP programming is a plus.
- Experience with FPGA design is a plus.
- Experience with CUDA and/or GPU-based acceleration is a plus.
- Experience with Jupyter Notebooks is a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, presentations skills, and the ability to work with multiple groups.
• BS/MS (Master's Degree preferred) in CS/EE with a minimum of 10+ years’ experience with SIMD/vector/GPU programming, optimization and debug techniques