Xilinx develops highly flexible and adaptive processing platforms that enable rapid innovation across a variety of technologies - from the endpoint to the edge to the cloud. Xilinx is the inventor of the FPGA, hardware programmable SoCs and the ACAP (Adaptive Compute Acceleration Platform), designed to deliver the most dynamic processor technology in the industry and enable the adaptable, intelligent and connected world of the future in a multitude of markets including Data Center (Compute, Storage and Networking); Wireless/5G and Wired Communications; Automotive/ADAS; Emulation & Prototyping; Aerospace & Defense; Industrial Scientific & Medical, and others. Xilinx's core strengths simultaneously address major industry trends including the explosion of data, heterogeneous computing after Moore's Law, and the dawn of artificial intelligence (AI).
Our global team is growing and we are looking for bold, collaborative and creative people to help us lead the industry transformation to build an adaptable intelligent world. We believe that by embracing diverse ideas, striving for excellence in all that we do, and working together as a unified team, we can accomplish anything. Come do your best work and live your best life as part of the ONEXILINX team!
Roles and Responsibilities:
- This exiting role will be involved in developing IPs related to computer vision using Vivado High-Level-Synthesis (HLS).
- Individual must be able to understand the CV algorithm(s) and implement it using Vivado HLS targeting for Xilinx FPGA.
- Individual must work effectively with Director and Senior Director level employees within the function, across functions and with external parties.
- To be successful, this individual must demonstrate favorable results through leadership and influencing multiple individuals and groups.
Skills / Experience:
- Experience in C/C++ programming is essential.
- Basic understanding of digital design concepts is required.
- Experience with OpenVX, OpenCL, OpenCV is required.
- Experience with GPU architecture/computing using GPU-accelerated library is a plus.
- Experience with pipeline based architectures/designs is required.
- Experience with RAM based architectures/designs is required.
- Experience in RTL Coding/Simulation using System Verilog/Verilog/System C is a plus.
- Experience in Static timing analysis is a plus.
- Domain knowledge in Computer Vision is required.
- Experience in scripting using Perl, TCL, Shell, Make and/or other scripting languages is required.
- Experience with FPGA flow is a plus.
- Familiarity with Xilinx tools is a plus.
- Strong debug skills are required.
- Strong oral and written communication skills are essential.
- Ability to work collaboratively with other engineers and have strong influencing and leadership skills.
- Ability to effectively communicate with customers about existing and new product directions and technology.
- Ph.D. in Electrical/Electronics/Computer Science engineering.
- Master’s or equivalent degree in Electrical/Electronics/Computer Science engineering with 7+ years of industry experience is required.
- Bachelor’s or equivalent degree in Electrical/Electronics/Computer Science engineering with 8+ years of industry experience is required.