Xilinx develops highly flexible and adaptive processing platforms that enable rapid innovation across a variety of technologies - from the endpoint to the edge to the cloud. Xilinx is the inventor of the FPGA, hardware programmable SoCs and the ACAP (Adaptive Compute Acceleration Platform), designed to deliver the most dynamic processor technology in the industry and enable the adaptable, intelligent and connected world of the future in a multitude of markets including Data Center (Compute, Storage and Networking); Wireless/5G and Wired Communications; Automotive/ADAS; Emulation & Prototyping; Aerospace & Defense; Industrial Scientific & Medical, and others. Xilinx's core strengths simultaneously address major industry trends including the explosion of data, heterogeneous computing after Moore's Law, and the dawn of artificial intelligence (AI).
Our global team is growing and we are looking for bold, collaborative and creative people to help us lead the industry transformation to build an adaptable intelligent world. We believe that by embracing diverse ideas, striving for excellence in all that we do, and working together as a unified team, we can accomplish anything. Come do your best work and live your best life as part of the ONEXILINX team!
The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications
- Ability to collaborate with customer architects and segments business architects and capture platform and solutions requirements
- Define through an MRD process optimal platforms and solutions for target segments
- Break down the solution needs to lower level components such as IPs, drivers, embedded sw requirements, SW frameworks, SDKs and hardware requirements
- Identify and plan proof of concept demos and reference designs
- Drive roadmaps for computer vision libraries
BS + 10 years or MS + 7 years relevant industry experience
Degree in computer engineering or electronics engineering
The ideal candidate will have
- Good knowledge of industry's landscape in vision based embedded applications
- Working knowledge of video and imaging interfaces such as HDMI, MIPI, Displayport, USB ....
- Well versed with video and image processing functions such format conversion, scaling, image sensor processing
- Good understanding vision libraries (OpenCV, OpenVX) and their use cases
- Good understanding of neural networks for machine learning applications
- Hands on with high level FPGA design tool flows