At Xilinx, we are leading the industry transformation to build an adaptable, intelligent world. ARE YOU bold, collaborative, and creative? At Xilinx, we hire and develop leaders and innovators who want to revolutionize the world of technology. We believe that by embracing diverse ideas, pushing boundaries, and working together as ONEXILINX, anything is possible.
Our culture of innovation began with the invention of the Field Programmable Gate Array (FPGA), and with the 2018 introduction of our Adaptive Compute Acceleration Platform (ACAP), has made a quantum leap in capability, solidifying our role as the adaptable platform supplier of choice. From the start, we have always believed in providing inventors with products and platforms that are infinitely adaptable. From self-driving cars, to world-record genome processing, to AI and big data, to the world’s first 5G networks, we empower the world’s builders and visionaries whose ideas solve every day problems and enhance people’s lives.
If you are PASSIONATE, ADAPTABLE, and INNOVATIVE, Xilinx is the right place for you! At Xilinx we care deeply about creating meaningful development experiences while building a strong sense of belonging and connection. We foster an environment of empowered learning, wellness, community engagement, and recognition, so you can focus on work that matters – world class technology that improves the way we live and work. We are ONEXILINX.
- Business development and Go-To-Market plans of hardware design tools (Vivado) targeting Xilinx SoCs, Alveo FPGA cards and ACAPs
- Business development and Go-To-Market plans of hardware/software “shell / platform” design tools targeting Xilinx SoCs, Alveo FPGA cards and ACAPs
- Majority of focus will be on the hardware and platform design methodology for the new 7nm Versal architecture
- Secure strategic early-access customers and ecosystem partners for well-defined project
- Project manage the early access programs and work with technical marketing for a successful execution
- Develop customer and sales presentations
- Develop and align with multiple stakeholders on the multi-phase Go-To-Market plans
- Develop field training strategies
- Support special meetings / conference calls with the field
- Provide market trends and customer feedback to technical marketing and product planning for roadmap and collateral updates
- MS/BS Degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or related field
- Strong background in hardware development EDA tools (e.g. Xilinx, Intel PSG, Synopsys, Cadence, Mentor)
- Strong background in hardware simulation and emulation
- Strong background in VHDL / Verilog
- Strong background in embedded software, OS, device drivers, platform management software
- Strong communication skills, verbal and written
- Strong customer / internal facing communication skills