Xilinx develops highly flexible and adaptive processing platforms that enable rapid innovation across a variety of technologies - from the endpoint to the edge to the cloud. Xilinx is the inventor of the FPGA, hardware programmable SoCs and the ACAP (Adaptive Compute Acceleration Platform), designed to deliver the most dynamic processor technology in the industry and enable the adaptable, intelligent and connected world of the future in a multitude of markets including Data Center (Compute, Storage and Networking); Wireless/5G and Wired Communications; Automotive/ADAS; Emulation & Prototyping; Aerospace & Defense; Industrial Scientific & Medical, and others. Xilinx's core strengths simultaneously address major industry trends including the explosion of data, heterogeneous computing after Moore's Law, and the dawn of artificial intelligence (AI).
Our global team is growing and we are looking for bold, collaborative and creative people to help us lead the industry transformation to build an adaptable intelligent world. We believe that by embracing diverse ideas, striving for excellence in all that we do, and working together as a unified team, we can accomplish anything. Come do your best work and live your best life as part of the ONEXILINX team!
Xilinx as a leader in Data Center Acceleration is looking to fill a customer technical program manager in a technical role responsible for qualification of Tier 1 OEM partners fox Xilinx Alveo solutions. This strategic job entails experience with OEM qual and System Integrator qualification process.
- Testing of OS (Linux and Window) with related Xilinx firmware for interoperability between host and Xilinx PCIe accelerator solutions
- Ability to run performance stress scripts on target hardware on customer site
- Ability to utilize JIRA or similar tool for program management of stress test pass/fail
- Ability to modify performance stress scripts based upon OEM/SI feedback
- Thermal management/experience at the system level is desirable
- Memory interface skillset is desirable
- Ability to drive regression testing to pass OEM/SI stringent qual requirements
- General System awareness for regulatory, certification and environmental conditions is desirable
Education: Bachelor’s, BSEE, or CS or higher
- Ability to load firmware and debug initial issues in target/host environments
- Prior experience with OEM/System integrators qualification of PCIe based accelerator boards
- PCIe driver knowledge is necessary
- BMC experience is necessary
- Experience with Accelerator technologies including but not limited to FPGA, GPU, CPU and fixed function solutions highly desirable
- Linux, Windows experience with RPM’s from Red Hat is desirable
- Open CL experience highly desirable