At Xilinx, we are leading the industry transformation to build an adaptable, intelligent world. ARE YOU bold, collaborative, and creative? At Xilinx, we hire and develop leaders and innovators who want to revolutionize the world of technology. We believe that by embracing diverse ideas, pushing boundaries, and working together as ONEXILINX, anything is possible.
Our culture of innovation began with the invention of the Field Programmable Gate Array (FPGA), and with the 2018 introduction of our Adaptive Compute Acceleration Platform (ACAP), has made a quantum leap in capability, solidifying our role as the adaptable platform supplier of choice. From the start, we have always believed in providing inventors with products and platforms that are infinitely adaptable. From self-driving cars, to world-record genome processing, to AI and big data, to the world’s first 5G networks, we empower the world’s builders and visionaries whose ideas solve every day problems and enhance people’s lives.
If you are PASSIONATE, ADAPTABLE, and INNOVATIVE, Xilinx is the right place for you! At Xilinx we care deeply about creating meaningful development experiences while building a strong sense of belonging and connection. We foster an environment of empowered learning, wellness, community engagement, and recognition, so you can focus on work that matters – world class technology that improves the way we live and work. We are ONEXILINX.
The Business Planning & Analytics team in Marketing is looking for a Senior Business Systems Analyst who is a very motivated, self-driven and flexible individual.
The ideal candidate should have strong technical knowledge and experience as well as a solid understanding of business needs. We are looking for strategically-minded individuals who can proactively and independently find solutions to problems.
Key responsibilities may include, but will not be limited to, the following:
Sales revenue forecasting infrastructure and process, including reporting and analytics.
Ownership of the business administration of the Sales Forecast tool. Drive upgrades and influence new design (current replacement project underway - great opportunity to motivate change!).
Develop detailed analytics to further disclose significant patterns in data, and influence decisions through strong logic and intuition, driving to conclusion or decision.
Weekly / Monthly / Quarterly management reporting packages for revenue and sales pipeline, supporting Sales and/or Marketing organizations.
- Drive optimization and automation of reporting and analytics. Phenomenal opportunity to transform the business through process improvement. Tableau / OBIEE experience a must.
- Lead and/or participate in analytical projects that build value and insight to guide data-driven business decisions & operational improvement
- Work cross-functionally across several areas of the business, including Global Sales, Vertical Marketing, Product Marketing, Finance, Operations & IT
- Opportunities to participate and/or lead advanced analytics projects for predictive & prescriptive modeling on sales pipeline data, revenue and margin.
- Develop, maintain and enhance advanced models to improve predictability in the business.
- Support various reporting infrastructure related projects as a key business owner and/or SME.
- Support Marketing teams; ability to influence the customer with data and analytics allowing then to make the best business decision.
- Provide data and insights to Marketing teams via ad-hoc reports and dashboards. Write code and evolve reports to better support the business and their needs