Xilinx develops highly flexible and adaptive processing platforms that enable rapid innovation across a variety of technologies - from the endpoint to the edge to the cloud. Xilinx is the inventor of the FPGA, hardware programmable SoCs and the ACAP (Adaptive Compute Acceleration Platform), designed to deliver the most dynamic processor technology in the industry and enable the adaptable, intelligent and connected world of the future in a multitude of markets including Data Center (Compute, Storage and Networking); Wireless/5G and Wired Communications; Automotive/ADAS; Emulation & Prototyping; Aerospace & Defense; Industrial Scientific & Medical, and others. Xilinx's core strengths simultaneously address major industry trends including the explosion of data, heterogeneous computing after Moore's Law, and the dawn of artificial intelligence (AI).
Our global team is growing and we are looking for bold, collaborative and creative people to help us lead the industry transformation to build an adaptable intelligent world. We believe that by embracing diverse ideas, striving for excellence in all that we do, and working together as a unified team, we can accomplish anything. Come do your best work and live your best life as part of the ONEXILINX team!
This individual will help define the overall vision, strategy and execution plan for our Data Center market segment: Compute, Storage and Networking. This will include existing and emerging FPGA usages and trends in the industry: Application acceleration, Storage (SSDs, Arrays, Scalable storage etc.), SDN, NFV, Big Data/Hadoop etc.
- Define and drive the Xilinx Data Center market growth strategy including market analysis (TAM/SAM/SOM), short and long range revenue forecasts and system level roadmap
- Drive a system level mindset in all our engagements in these markets, both internally and externally
- Drive product definition for the Data Center market – product defined as Silicon, IP, Tools and Reference examples that enable our customers to integrate Xilinx into their designs
- Mobilize and enable Xilinx Sales partners; partner closely with Sales to drive customer design engagements and wins
- Active management of the Data Center ecosystem and strategic partnerships
- Engage with customer’s customer to discern trends. Lead with an aggressive design win strategy and execution
- Promote Xilinx leadership solutions with innovative and creative GTM and Outbound marketing plans
Business Acumen – Exercises appropriate business knowledge based on a sound understanding of market conditions
Strategy - Understands what is required to develop and implement a robust market strategy and product roadmap
Go to Market – Articulate the requirements to ensure launch readiness of a successful marketing program – individual components, one-to-many marketing strategies, and the contribution these make to business success
• BSEE or equivalent degree with 10+ years of Compute or Storage or Networking Data Center business management, marketing and/or planning experience
• Demonstrated ability to grow Revenue and bottom line profitability
• Deep understanding of Data Center (Compute, Storage, Network) market knowledge and trends
• Seasoned in customer interactions at all levels: Mid management to Senior executives
• Existing key customer relationships
• Strong sense of team work and collaborative working style
• FPGA knowledge desirable