Xilinx develops highly flexible and adaptive processing platforms that enable rapid innovation across a variety of technologies - from the endpoint to the edge to the cloud. Xilinx is the inventor of the FPGA, hardware programmable SoCs and the ACAP (Adaptive Compute Acceleration Platform), designed to deliver the most dynamic processor technology in the industry and enable the adaptable, intelligent and connected world of the future in a multitude of markets including Data Center (Compute, Storage and Networking); Wireless/5G and Wired Communications; Automotive/ADAS; Emulation & Prototyping; Aerospace & Defense; Industrial Scientific & Medical, and others. Xilinx's core strengths simultaneously address major industry trends including the explosion of data, heterogeneous computing after Moore's Law, and the dawn of artificial intelligence (AI).
Our global team is growing and we are looking for bold, collaborative and creative people to help us lead the industry transformation to build an adaptable intelligent world. We believe that by embracing diverse ideas, striving for excellence in all that we do, and working together as a unified team, we can accomplish anything. Come do your best work and live your best life as part of the ONEXILINX team!
You will be part of an R&D team that develops runtime for high-performance AI inference accelerators on Xilinx's FPGA. Xilinx unique reconfigurable platform enables the design of optimized domain specific architecture for a variety of Deep Learning Algorithms. This position is a customer-facing position for individuals who are excited about bringing deep learning products and applications to market.
You will work on projects critical to Xilinx's growth, with opportunities to move among various teams and projects. You are versatile, display leadership qualities and are enthusiastic about tackling new problems across the full-stack as we continue to push technology forward. Most of all, you are driven to find creative solutions where solutions may not exist yet.
• Develop a deep understanding of Xilinx's flow for translating trained floating point deep learning models to run efficiently on Xilinx's Deep Learning solution.
• Develop a deep understanding of Xilinx's Deep Learning runtime environment to enable customers to use Xilinx's low latency deep learning solutions in their products.
• Design and modify machine learning models for reducing computational complexity by model optimization, computation using lower precision arithmetic, and data flow reordering for memory bandwidth optimizations.
• Work with business development, product, and engineering teams to develop technical marketing collateral, demonstrations, and presentations.
• MS/Ph.D. degree in Computer Science with 1+ years of industry experience or BA/BS degree in Computer Science with 3+ years of industry experience
• Practical understanding of Deep Learning training using Tensorflow, Caffe, Pytorch for CNNs, LSTMs, and MLP.
• Excellent Python and C++ programming skills
• A solid foundation in data structures, computer arithmetic, algorithms and software design with strong analytical and debugging skills
• Excellent communication and collaboration skills
• Research experience with AutoML, Model compression, and pruning.
• Experience with neural networks inference on dedicated SOC