DescriptionXilinx develops highly flexible and adaptive processing platforms that enable rapid innovation across a variety of technologies - from the endpoint to the edge to the cloud. Xilinx is the inventor of the FPGA, hardware programmable SoCs and the ACAP (Adaptive Compute Acceleration Platform), designed to deliver the most dynamic processor technology in the industry and enable the adaptable, intelligent and connected world of the future in a multitude of markets including Data Center (Compute, Storage and Networking); Wireless/5G and Wired Communications; Automotive/ADAS; Emulation & Prototyping; Aerospace & Defense; Industrial Scientific & Medical, and others. Xilinx's core strengths simultaneously address major industry trends including the explosion of data, heterogeneous computing after Moore's Law, and the dawn of artificial intelligence (AI).
Looking for an individual to join the System Software team as Software Engineer 2.
An Ideal candidate should have below qualifications and experience:
- Bachelor's/Master’s degree in Electronics/Computer Science
- Strong knowledge and experience in Embedded Systems with C/C++ and assembly language
- Experience in Bootloaders development and Power Management firmware development for SoCs
- Good understanding about Open Source Linux development, RTOS
- Good understanding of ARM architecture and knowledge of ARM based SoCs
- Good oral and written communication skills
BE/BTech/ME/MTech in Electronics/Computer Science