At Xilinx, we are leading the industry transformation to build an adaptable, intelligent world. ARE YOU bold, collaborative, and creative? At Xilinx, we hire and develop leaders and innovators who want to revolutionize the world of technology. We believe that by embracing diverse ideas, pushing boundaries, and working together as ONEXILINX, anything is possible.
Our culture of innovation began with the invention of the Field Programmable Gate Array (FPGA), and with the 2018 introduction of our Adaptive Compute Acceleration Platform (ACAP), has made a quantum leap in capability, solidifying our role as the adaptable platform supplier of choice. From the start, we have always believed in providing inventors with products and platforms that are infinitely adaptable. From self-driving cars, to world-record genome processing, to AI and big data, to the world’s first 5G networks, we empower the world’s builders and visionaries whose ideas solve every day problems and enhance people’s lives.
If you are PASSIONATE, ADAPTABLE, and INNOVATIVE, Xilinx is the right place for you! At Xilinx we care deeply about creating meaningful development experiences while building a strong sense of belonging and connection. We foster an environment of empowered learning, wellness, community engagement, and recognition, so you can focus on work that matters – world class technology that improves the way we live and work. We are ONEXILINX.
- Looking for highly motivated and self-driven engineer to be part of the Xilinx verification and applications team
- Will be responsible for verification and validation of Versal devices for AIEngine
- Ability to understand complex systems consisting of DSP intensive algorithms
- Work with broader set of people/teams to scope, define and rigorously test new software features working toward high quality software releases
- Actively explores innovative methods for verification and validation of these platform designs using automated infrastructure and reduced/smaller designs
- Uses the product as a customer would to understand strengths and areas for improvement. Performs advanced interactive testing and can assist with defining quality metrics
- Self-driven, motivated, focused, results oriented individual with superior academic achievements
- Excellent communication skills for working remotely with global team
- BS in EC/EE/CS with 7+ years or MS with 5+ years of experience in electronic design and software development
- At least 3 years’ experience in verification/validation of complex designs, preferably in FPGA domain, with knowledge on Xilinx Tools like IP Integrator etc.
- Domain expertise in atleast one of: Neural Networks, Data Center, Wireless applications
- Strong understanding of Logic design, Digital Signal Processing and FPGA implementation flow, timing analysis etc
- Expertise in debugging using simulation (Questa/VCS/etc.) as well as on boards using debugger/scopes
- Good understanding of protocols like AXI/PCIe etc.
- Expertise in: C, SystemC, HLS, System Verilog, Verilog/VHDL
- Good Knowledge in Tcl, Python, Perl, Shell etc